purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2020 - has ended!

I'm a dumb-ass... 

Breed my line this morning after waking up but forgot I'm egglocked with new releases :( Normally I always check limits page BEFORE important breedings but not today... :dry:

17 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

I'm a dumb-ass... 

Breed my line this morning after waking up but forgot I'm egglocked with new releases :( Normally I always check limits page BEFORE important breedings but not today... :dry:

Oh, ouch! I see you have renamed the parents. I will try to keep an eye out for it if I have space when it surfaces.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, ouch! I see you have renamed the parents. I will try to keep an eye out for it if I have space when it surfaces.

I found such lost souls in the past and always gave them back. So here's hope that this good will come back to me too :)  

Thanks for keeping an eye out!

It's not perfect, but I got a somewhat namlike M code: Mvaif

So now that stupid Swallowtail can stop making Swallowtails XD

4 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

I'm a dumb-ass... 

Oh no, I've done that too. >.<  I'll keep an eye out as well.

Now here is a new twist

My first time ever I have had an incident-free 22gen lineage. No 'no eggs', no 'no interest' and amazingly no 'auto abandon' :o(didn't dare comment on it because I was worried I would jinx myself )

What else could stop me now? 

So, I had a couple of CB Lihnseyres on my scroll, and I accidently put up my 2020 dragon on a trade where I meant to put a 'CB hatchling'. But whoever it was, they accepted the trade! So now after such a run for so long, so close to the finish line, I am having my first glitch!! XD

🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, Justie said:

So, I had a couple of CB Lihnseyres on my scroll, and I accidently put up my 2020 dragon on a trade where I meant to put a 'CB hatchling'. But whoever it was, they accepted the trade! So now after such a run for so long, so close to the finish line, I am having my first glitch!! 

Oh no! :(

23 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's not perfect, but I got a somewhat namlike M code: Mvaif

So now that stupid Swallowtail can stop making Swallowtails XD

Just bred my Swallowtails, not much but sent 11 Swallowtail eggs to the AP. Not much but hope it helps a little.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:28 PM, rinoa26 said:

I'm a dumb-ass... 

I was not online at the right time and now I see it is a Vampire! :angry:

Thanks for letting me know. I also wasn't online.

That's the price for not paying attention -_-

Told ya I would jinx myself if I mentioned that I had had no setbacks. On top of losing the last gen egg by offering it accidentally and (shockingly) was accepted.

Now, right near the finish line, I get a no interest. What is it with this pair? Not big on monogamy or something? :lol: Last week was just a one night stand?XD:o

I am way behind again and think I will skip updating standings entirely this week. It will be important to do it for the next two weeks and I promise to be on it!

If it isn't too much trouble I would like to ask everyone to repost what they will offer as a prize at the end of play. Some who had promised prizes appear to no longer be playing and I just want to be sure of what we have to offer. I'd like to have the list complete so that the winner(s) can make their picks and get them delivered quickly when the game is over, as the Halloween season will soon be upon us!

Also, please let me know if there are any changes that you would like to see for next year -- yes, I do plan on making this a yearly thing as I think it is something people enjoy a lot. I DO plan to get an earlier start next year -- probably at the beginning of May as I had originally planned to do this year. Please let me know what you think.

Edited by purplehaze

I said I would breed my silver tinsel for a prize and I'm happy to, but I would really really like it to be with an out of season holiday mate or my guardian of nature. I've been trying to fill two requests with common mates for months and I don't want to have a third shiny she won't produce. >.<  I also have a 2G Dorkface and 2 2G Thuweds if anyone would like combos of those. Perhaps a sibling to this

I can offer a few things- 3GS from SALTs, a baby from my 3G Thuwed checker, or 3G prizes. I could also try for a 2G metal or stat? I don't have too many awesome lineages, but I have a couple nice ones XD 

Don't have any luck with my 22nd gen...

Lost the first egg because I'm dump.

The second breeding from the original pair yesterday gave no egg.

And the replacement pair I bred last week gave a Razorcrest egg today :dry: 

On 5/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

I would like to offer a prize! 

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: Baby of Winya with mate of choice

still valid