Midnight-Skyline

Not receiving password reset email

I made my account back in 2011, came back, about two years ago I updated my account email and changed password but then eventually stopped playing again. I entered my email in the form and I never received the password reset email, even after an hour, even after trying multiple times, even after typing it in super slowly to make sure I hit every key correctly. I got the "an email has been sent..." screen each time I tried. I tried entering an email that could've possibly been the one I switched to and got the "unable to find account" screen so I know the first email I tried is the one attached to my account (it's also the email attached to my forum account, so that just locks it in 100% that the email I entered was correct). I asked in the discord, and I tried clicking the email link on the help page on the main site. I'm hoping maybe there's some way an email can be force sent to my email? I really don't want to lose my scroll, I have 1.3k dragons, a guardian of nature, and some CB holiday dragons that I know I'll never be able to get again.

Everything after your first sentence happened today, correct?

I'm not sure how long the password reset email usually takes, but if you have checked your spam folder or any other place it could have been placed, and put Dragon Cave on your address list You could send TJ an email. I know some email servers have problems and he could tell you if that could be part of your problem. He doesn't always reply to emails. IF you have waited over 24 hours to hear, check again and see if it's been fixed.

Worst case scenario, while it will take a while you can get replacements for all your dragons. It's possible to summon GONs. And CB holidays now return every year in a special biome. I hope you can get your old scroll back, but if not it's not a total wash. I'd be willing to breed to help you catch back up. 

So your email provider said they delivered it. Make sure to check the spam inbox, since sometimes things can get mis-delivered.