Arithmophobia17

ANSWERED:password changes (resolved)

ok, this is starting to make me really mad.

so, I admit, I'm relatively new to dragon cave. If I remember correctly, I used a google made password, and later, upon trying to put in my password (forgetting that i had used a google supplied password), clicked update password on the google pop up. without asking me if i actually wanted to go through with it, it updated, it doesn't store the actual password anywhere that i can find, and now i FINALLY have the chance to breed and i go to do so and upon going to keep one of my eggs (i bred a celestial and a crystalline), it asks me to input a password. i can't accept transfers, i can't breed, i can only grab from biomes and abandoneds and now the eggs i just bred will be auto abandoned in an hour and i won't be able to breed this pairing for a month because of the corporealize cool down, not to mention that i assume all breeding won't work for me because of this issue. i tried emailing staff, but they haven't got back to me yet and i'm starting to really stress out about this. it would be fine if there was a forget password email option or any other way to change the password without inputting the original password. but there isn't. 

if anyone knows anything helpful or if there's something that i just glossed over, please let me know. my emotions are really heighted right now so sorry if this was kind of aggressive or worded harshly, but i've been so excited to be able to breed and now it just feels worthless. I get that people have their own schedules and this isn't a priority, but these little dragons have been a part of my day that i've looked forward to and this kinda crushed me.

again, if anyone can help, please let me know.

Edited by Arithmophobia17

17 minutes ago, Arithmophobia17 said:

it would be fine if there was a forget password email option

There is: https://dragcave.net/reset

You can see the link on the main page when you're NOT logged in.