Zerhai

Wish for a Cure **NOW OPEN**

So I am heading out of town tomorrow early morning... All breeding I am doing is being put on hold until I come back in 6 days.

I want a Wish Egg!Please add me to the waiting list.
Link to scrollhttps://dragcave.net/user/Seay
Preferred Breed Coral Pygmy Wyvern
Preferred generation 2nd

I'm going to try and breed a heart lineage pair from them to produce pretty heart-shaped lineaged offspring that I can contribute to the cause of spreading more Wishes :D Or just as a personal challenge, since I haven't tried a lineage project before lol

I am back! and I am adding you to the list Seay! 

The pygmies are being stubborn again

So my Aria dragons did an odd thing... 

There is a New Wish Egg!

Dragon Breeder: Zerhai

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d0K3H

Breed of egg: pink (from Aria Pair) Transferring or Keeping: keeping (chickpeahummus gets the next one no matter if they do something rare or not)

Edited by Zerhai

I am adding a few pairs to the lineage (now that the stress of the release has ended). Some are being added to create hybrids that are pure Wish dragons (all dragons in the lineage are Wish) some are because I find the dragon beautiful and it fits the lineage. 

1: Purple Ridgewings// They are a very underrated breed, I think they are pretty but overlooked for more flashy dragons or their tan morph/these are part of the Hybrid project

Male: Wish of Friendship 

Female: Wish For Friendship

(I have produced at least one egg from them so once they are ready to breed again they will be open to breed again)

2. Daydream// they are part of the hybrid project, I think they are a sweet dragon that is underrated, and I like having an excuse to collect them

Male: Wish from a Cloud

Female: Wish in the Clouds

(I have produced at least one egg from them so once they are ready to breed again they will be open to breed again)

3. Nebula// They fit the wish theme so well, also part of the hybrid project, I am also naming them after my sister who passed away in May... and her boyfriend(he is still alive) this seemed the most appropriate dragon pair for this of the ones I am adding

Male: Andy's Lost Wish

Female: Z'Jenny's Lost Wish

I have a few other ideas but none are solidified and I am doing this between work. I am unsure if I want to add a Xenowyrm Wish pair (have a pair I would use if I do but not sure if I want to fall down that rabbit hole. Let me know how you feel about that)... I'll be adding these three pairs to the front page later this morning when I am not working

bred the arias and the pygmies... and got eggs from both but accidently autoabandoned the one from the Aria dragons (the egg is pink), if anyone sees this little pink beauty please pick it up and either name it proper or get it to me or @ChickpeaHummus 

Edited by Zerhai

I'll try to keep an eye out if it surfaces when I am awake and online.

Huh, another pink? Weird. I'll be searching in the AP when I can, but I don't know if I'm able to be online at the time that the egg appears in the AP... it all depends on luck and how eager people at the AP at the time are to return a pink egg or even catch one... I suppose the longer it takes for an egg to get taken, the better chances I have to get it (if I'm even online at the time it appears)

added another breed, Undines, since the beautiful Amalthean hybrids come from undines

Uhh, so unfortunately I wasn't able to snatch the Pink egg, but the person who has it shows their username on the egg's page.
I will not name the owner, but I did a quick search and doubt they have a forum account (I doubt they're part of the DC discord, so that's unfortunate).

Apparently though, they may or may not have a Howrse account. (This is a guess, the username of the Howrse account is the same as the DC username)
I'm going to make an account and try to contact them. Account is made, I've just messaged the user, I hope I get a reply soon...

(P.S. If this message shouldn't be here (in this thread), please let me know)

Update: I received a reply. The person on Howrse is indeed the person on Dragon Cave. I've messaged them asking for the Pink hatchling to be returned or named correctly.

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

45 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Uhh, so unfortunately I wasn't able to snatch the Pink egg, but the person who has it shows their username on the egg's page.
I will not name the owner, but I did a quick search and doubt they have a forum account (I doubt they're part of the DC discord, so that's unfortunate).

Apparently though, they may or may not have a Howrse account. (This is a guess, the username of the Howrse account is the same as the DC username)
I'm going to make an account and try to contact them. Account is made, I've just messaged the user, I hope I get a reply soon...

(P.S. If this message shouldn't be here (in this thread), please let me know)

good to know! I will message them as well, I can offer a them a good bit of stuff for it... I asked them to at least name it with wish in it... 

Edited by Zerhai

For anyone who is curious we got the autoabandoned wish back into the fold! Yay! Even though I  traded to get it back I am considering gifting another dragon to the user who had it. Just so they can feel included! 

Also I am able to now breed pure wish hybrids: I am adding these two breeds to the lists!

There is a New Wish Egg!  A new wish Egg has been born.

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wrd4M

Breed of egg: Carina Dragon

Transferring or Keeping: probably going to keep but if someone wants I have no problem parting with it

There is a New Wish Egg!  A new wish Egg has been born.

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wr6q1

Breed of egg: White(look at the lineage, siblings of this one could be soulpeace)

Transferring or Keeping: probably going to keep but if someone wants I have no problem parting with it

Will be able to breed Amalthean dragons soon too! (the undine is still growing up)

These dragons are so beautiful... must resist adding all hybrids... (realizing how many breeds I would have to add).... nope... maybe I should start a hybrid lineage....

Edited by Zerhai

11 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Naming a Wish

Dragon Owner: ChickpeaHummus

Name of Dragon: Incarnat Wish (credits to the person who returned the dragon)

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/view/hWCfD

awesome!!!!