Zerhai

Wish for a Cure **NOW OPEN**

8lfdtNd.png

Every 68 seconds a woman dies from breast cancer.

This lineage is to raise awareness of the disease and spread hope for a cure.

About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime and for men the lifetime risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer is about 1 in 833.

This lineage is the sibling lineage of the long-standing Pure Bred Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage.

This lineage and the Hope lineage both support the same cause, to bring more awareness to finding the cure for breast cancer. The reason another lineage was created was to help spread more awareness into the world of Dragon Cave, while allowing the members more freedom with the breeding of their dragons. 

Will you join us?

Edited by Zerhai

Rules:

1. Once you have a "Wish" egg you must not kill, purposefully abandon it, bite it or experiment on, or inbreed the egg you receive.

2. Only descendants of the original pairs are part of the lineage. **note: they do not have to be the breeds listed below to be a wish dragon, only descending from one of the wish pairs.** Unless something happens all of the original pairs are on my(Zerhai's) scroll.

3. Name them! Include "Wish" into their name. Other forms of "wish" are acceptable. (wishing, wishes, or in other languages.)

4. We encourage you to spread the lineage, including breeding it with other lineages, though we highly encourage you to make sure you know where the egg/hatchling is going and ask them to name the progeny with Wish somewhere in the name.

5. To get a 2nd gen you have to be a member of the lineage. 

6. For normal dragons, the breeds are Aria, Flamingo, Pink, Black Tea, white, candelabra, and speckled. For Pygmies the breed is Coral Pygmy Wyvern.

7. The mates of the Wish dragons don't have to be named "Wish" only descendants of the original pairs. Now if you want to that is up to you but they will not be "Wish" dragons.

8. You may be on as many waiting lists as you think you can handle, however, I will only fill 3 of your 2nd gen wishes, before you have to wait to get a 2nd gen(probably till the 2nd gens you recieved are grown up). Note I reserve the right to let this go at my discression.

9. I am always willing to listen to ideas for new original pair breeds. For now there is not a Drake or two headed pair, I considered all the current breeds and none fit into the idea of this lineage.(again if you think differently, change my mind)

**rules will be edited and/or removed at my discression**

Edited by Zerhai

Meaning for each breed

Also known as why each breed was chosen for this lineage:

Aria: pink/hope, I think this breed is pretty, their elegance is truly respectable, also I have a wish to breed this lineage with the remembrance line within the hope lineage

Flamingo: pink/hope, I have always thought this was a very overlooked breed, since it has the same egg description as pink dragons, I have had a fondness for them though I ended up abandoning them many times in favor of their pink(bsa) counterparts.

Pink: pink/hope, they are useful because of their BSA and they are pink, what's more to like, everyone should have an army or two of them

Black Tea: pink/hope, a personal favorite and probably the only selfish choice I made for this lineage. I love their appearance of elegance and beauty

White: healing, when I asked for suggestions for a contrast when creating this lineage this was the one that everyone agreed on.

Candelabra: remembrance of those we have lost and those who have been victorious, this was also a suggestion when I asked for contrast, I like the description, thus it is included

Speckled: pink/hope, another overlooked breed, I think they are very pretty and many don't pay enough attention to these, I collected them a lot when they first came out

Coral Pygmy Wyvern: pink/hope, very cute breed. 

Galvanic: purple, color of the Relay for life and the American Cancer Society. It seemed appropriate and a wonderful contrast!

Ridgewing:

Daydream:

Nebula: 

Undine:

(at least 2 breeds are being added: one two headed, and one drake, this will eventually happen but I don't see any dragons appropriate for this lineage, if anyone has any ideas and a reason to back it up, I will look at the current again) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note from the creator of the lineage

The idea for this lineage came from the fact that we(members of the hope lineage) had people who wanted to make lineages with their hope dragons however we were not willing to change the original lineage, since we loved the lineage so much as it was. So the decision was made to add a remembrance line to the original lineage and to create another lineage which also supports breast cancer awareness! I personally have nearly 100 hope dragons and I hope to get just as many of this one! I hope you will support this lineage and then go and support the hope lineage as well. 

~Zerhai

Edited by Zerhai

Waiting Lists for Wish Dragons

Aria:

Flamingo:

Pink:

Black Tea:

White:

Candelabra: 

Speckled:

Coral Pygmy: bred July 15 

Galvanic: 

Ridgewing:

Daydream:

Nebula:

Undine:

SoulPeace: (these are 3rd gen minimum since they are hybrid)

Carina: (these are 3rd gen minimum since they are hybrid)

1. Viperidea

Form to request a Wish egg: - Copy and paste from the code box below and fill in the requested information.

I want a Wish Egg!  Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll -

Preferred Breed

Preferred generation

[b][COLOR=orange]I want a Wish Egg![/COLOR][/b] – [i]Please add me to the waiting list.[/i] - 
[b]Link to scroll[/b] - 
[B]Preferred Breed[/B]
[b]Preferred generation[/b]

Form to report a new Wish egg - Copy and paste from the code box below and fill in the requested information.

There is a New Wish Egg!  A new wish Egg has been born.

Dragon Breeder:

Lineage URL of Egg:

Breed of egg:

Transferring or Keeping:

[b][COLOR=blue]There is a New Wish Egg![/COLOR][/b]
Dragon Breeder:
Lineage URL of Egg:
Breed of egg:
Transferring or Keeping:

Transfer form-

Transferring a Wish

Sender:

Receiver:

Lineage URL of Egg:

[COLOR=red][B]Transferring a Wish[/B][/COLOR]
Sender:
Receiver:
Lineage URL of Egg:

Naming Your Wish

Naming a Wish

Dragon Owner:

Name of Dragon:

Lineage URL of Dragon:

[color=Purple][b]Naming a Wish[/b][/color]
Dragon Owner:
Name of Dragon:
Lineage URL of Dragon:

Edited by Zerhai

List of CB Wish Pairs

Aria:

Wish Sister x Aurosian Wish

Flamingo: 

Wish of a Holly x z'Wish of a Holly

Black Tea:

Beast Wish x Belle Wish

Speckled: 

Handy Wish x Lovely Wish

Pink: 

Bravest Pink Wish x Prettiest Pink Wish

White: 

Wish for a Cure x Wish for Life

Candelabra:

Flaming Heart Wish x Wish to Remember

Coral Pygmy Wyvern:

Important Wish x Giant Wish

Galvanic:

Relay for Life Wish x ACS Wish Dra'axi

Ridgewing: 

Wish of Friendship x Wish for Friendship

Daydream: 

Wish from a Cloud x Wish in the Clouds

Nebula: 

Andy's Lost Wish x Z'Jenny's Lost Wish

Undine:

Legendary Wish x Wish Emerald

Edited by Zerhai

Though I am technically egg locked right now I am open for breeding of all pairs! 

1 hour ago, Rhikasa said:

I want a Wish Egg!  Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll https://dragcave.net/user/Gsking

Preferred Breed - Coral Pygmy Wyvern

Preferred generation - 2nd Generation

Awesome, they should be up able to breed in a couple days!

3 hours ago, Zhiyi1015 said:

Here I come XD.

I want a Wish Egg!Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - https://dragcave.net/user/Zhiyi1015 

Preferred Breed Pink

Preferred generation 2G

As soon as I am not egg locked I will breed one for you!!!

Link to scrollhttps://dragcave.net/user/eye-of-newt-17
Preferred Breed Galvanic
Preferred generation 3rd gen (if an even gen is an option that would be nice but it doesn't have to be!)
I have a 3rd gen Aria I think would be nice for this! Is it alright if the mate already has a child?

25 minutes ago, eye-of-newt-17 said:

Link to scrollhttps://dragcave.net/user/eye-of-newt-17
Preferred Breed Galvanic
Preferred generation 3rd gen (if an even gen is an option that would be nice but it doesn't have to be!)
I have a 3rd gen Aria I think would be nice for this! Is it alright if the mate already has a child?

Its all good! though I do not have a 3rd gen yet of galvanic (or coral for that matter) if you want this give me a few weeks, I just bred a 2nd gen to be the mate for my 2nd gen! As long as they don't refuse everything will go as planned.

Wish lineage does not have the same restriction as hope... that was part of the purpose of this lineage

Edited by Zerhai

2 minutes ago, Zerhai said:

Its all good! though I do not have a 3rd gen yet of galvanic (or coral for that matter) if you want this give me a few weeks, I just bred a 2nd gen to be the mate for my 2nd gen! As long as they don't refuse everything will go as planned.

Wish lineage does not have the same restriction as hope... that was part of the purpose of this lineage

Thats great! Thanks :) 

I want a Wish Egg!Please add me to the waiting list. -

Link to scroll - https://dragcave.net/user/kdawson36

Preferred Breed - Candelabra Dragon

Preferred generation - 2nd Gen

This is absolutely wonderful and I just adore the meaning of the Candelabra dragons, it's inspired me to try to breed my own once my next couple of eggs have hatched. I love this.

I was also thinking if you decide to add any new breeds in the future, the Tercorn dragon might make a lovely addition with their colouring and personality.

16 hours ago, kdawson36 said:

I want a Wish Egg!Please add me to the waiting list. -

Link to scroll - https://dragcave.net/user/kdawson36

Preferred Breed - Candelabra Dragon

Preferred generation - 2nd Gen

This is absolutely wonderful and I just adore the meaning of the Candelabra dragons, it's inspired me to try to breed my own once my next couple of eggs have hatched. I love this.

I was also thinking if you decide to add any new breeds in the future, the Tercorn dragon might make a lovely addition with their colouring and personality.

bred and sent!! 

Welcome to Wish for a Cure!!

Wow I didn't expect it so soon! I'll take great care of him/her and do what I can to further the lineage :D Thank you so much

Link to scroll - https://dragcave.net/user/purplehaze

Preferred Breed  Coral Pygmy

Preferred generation 2nd

Thought maybe I should get in line. :)

Please check with me before breeding when it is my turn so I can be sure I have room for an egg. I tend to keep my scroll space pretty full.

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Link to scroll - https://dragcave.net/user/purplehaze

Preferred Breed  Coral Pygmy

Preferred generation 2nd

Thought maybe I should get in line. :)

Please check with me before breeding when it is my turn so I can be sure I have room for an egg. I tend to keep my scroll space pretty full.

awesome! will do