TJ09

2020-04-26 - April Dragon Release

Thanks TJ and spriters for this new release.

The dark ones have an interesting mechanic for getting the alt. Drat! Another egg that I can't just automatically incubate! XD

And I love the pearly pink of the serenity egg.

S1 hatchies are unremarkable as is often the case. Can't wait to see what they develop into.

I was expecting this release so had an almost-empty scroll.

Good that I accidently caught a fifth pearly instead of a fourth of the others. Was just able to abandon it to the AP and get number 4 of the others, which got NOT incubated like I did it to the rest before knowing about the different colors xD

The alternative - for anyone else in that state - is to trade - I ASSUME it loses the incubate - and the colour change ? - when teleported ?

Caught the one with an aura of serenity! Currently egglocked so it'll be some time before I can go catch some cozy ones...

Thanks TJ and spriters! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

[SCREAMS] The Alpine babies are my favourite DR I've ever known!!! I'm so happy they got in!!! Now to hoard and make an army and tuck them all into bed at night forever more

Pretty hatchies. I vaguely remember the alpine one growing up to be super pretty in DR.

It's really cool to see another dragon that changes based on incubation. Curious to see how the volcano hatchlings grow.

59 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The alternative - for anyone else in that state - is to trade - I ASSUME it loses the incubate - and the colour change ? - when teleported ?

It might take longer, but they can probably wait and trade the incubated hatchies.

Pretty eggs, cute hatchies - thank you!

Love the alt feature. Maybe there will be more differences between alt and regular versions in the adult sprites.

Good to see another new release! Managed to snag one of each, now off to hunting for a second volcano egg for the incubate. :lol:

Ironically, I used the last of my Reds to incubate the eggs I already had so I could pick up the new eggs. Le sigh.

Edited by wicked-mouthful

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ooh. That is a clever thought. Has anyone tested it yet?

2 hours ago, ValidEmotions said:

It's really cool to see another dragon that changes based on incubation. Curious to see how the volcano hatchlings grow.

Another one?  headscratch.gif

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Nice male volcano....

But zooming in on mobile, all I see are Googly Eyes 😅

@Emerald01 yup. Siyat colors are based on how long the egg incubated for/how early or late it hatched.

Edited by ValidEmotions

56 minutes ago, wicked-mouthful said:

Ironically, I used the last of my Reds to incubate the eggs I already had so I could pick up the new eggs. Le sigh.

I can incu-hatch the eggs you want to be color-changed when they get down to 5 days left if you want/need. I have so many reds. XD

*SQUEALS!!* Omg I think this may be the very first time I actually *have* recognized a DR draggie (instead if just a vague sense of familiarity)!! I wasn't totally sure, but the stage2 hatchie finally made it clear. So excited! *bounces* 

It took entirely too long last night for enough of my eggs to hatch to actually grab these, felt like that last hour before ER-timed lasted forever, lol. I now have one of each (ie, 3 total, for the color difference). And am I seeing that old eggs haven't mixed in yet?? That's amazing, they almost always start mixing by the time I get online in the morning. 

Thanks TJ and Spriters!!

I didn't recognize the egg BUT I KNOW THE PEARLESCENT BABIES! 

YAAAY THEY ARE IN THE CAVE!!!

AND I CAN'T GET ANY BECAUSE I'M STILL LOCKED! 😢