TJ09

2020-04-26 - April Dragon Release

Yayyy so excited! ❤️ After an hour of trying I was able to get 2 of each! Thanks for the release, everyone :D

I have to ask...(I'm really new, joined on March 30)

Why are there no eggs from xx:06-xx:59? I'm sorry is this is spam.

Just now, Ravenclaw67656 said:

During new release, eggs are run out fastly. There are major drop every one hour and minor drop every five minutes. Seems like minor drop runs out too fast.

1 minute ago, Ravenclaw67656 said:

They're just going very fast. they'll drop on every :05, :10 etc through the hour. 

Aw dang, I totally forgot about possible-release weekend! I'm locked, although I do have ER eggs that should hatch soon. Actually only realized there was a new release when I saw an unfamiliar egg in a hatchery (seriously people it's too early for hatcheries!! Be careful with new eggs!). 

New eggs! I have to say that the Alpine type is like decorating sugar pearls (shiny look and sweet taste)

Everyone should release their first batch or two of release date eggs into the AC (you can release up to 4 batches based on the 5 hour timer on egg releasing and the time right now). I'm breeding like crazy every 10 minutes to space out any eggs that may be abandoned in the AC by other players, and I'll release all 6 I have when my timer beeps. Maximize how many release date eggs we can get this way ;) if more people team up and do this, there will be more release date eggs in the AC for everyone later.

Edited by Trenzalore

They change color to brown as soon as influenced and or incubated? Or did I just hit some time change when influ/incu them lol?

Yay! I got two of each and now I’m locked.

so glad I didn’t breed the lineage I had been planning to do ^^ 

1 hour ago, Ravenclaw67656 said:

Because the number of spawned eggs is way too low to last beyond a few seconds and TJ still keeps it like this regardless...💩

“get them while they’re hot”

>incubate changes color of second egg

i see what you did there pal

First, yay new release!

Second - very slippery little things, so hard to catch already... *grumble* 

Wow they're going fast! Maybe it's good I could only pick up 3, gotta wait a day until I'm unlocked..