Wildmoon

SPAM:The LGBT+ Support Lineage (I'm So Sorry)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but:

Hi, it's me, formerly known as Trickseh, and the person who once attempted to begin the LGBT support lineage.

It's been a few years since I've been around, and as a result, the lineage has pretty much ceased to exist.I am very sorry that this happened. I just never had the time to keep it up.

I would, however, be overjoyed to somehow bring it back, however, I don't think I am capable of running it. I would be glad to provide eggs from my first generation, if messaged about it though.

So, if another LGBT lineage does not exist after these many years, if someone, or a group of people. wished to take up the mantle, who  may be one of the few who did receive from this lineage, feel free to recreate it. Heck, feel free to recreate it using another set of first generation dragons. There could always be 2 first generations xD

So, if anyone wants to resurrect the old lineage (if one does not already exist), that would be fantastic, for the record, the dragon's originally used were Canopy dragons, but I have no idea if any other suitable dragons have come into existence in my absence, if there is, feel free to use them, so long as they had Pride, Equality or Love in their name, as that was one of the rules of the lineage before. However, we of course don't want any old dragons to be part of the lineage, so if someone was to ressurect this lineage, it would be their dragons that would make up the lineage, as well as mine if people want them. (Just understand there could be a bit of waiting to get any of mine, though I'll be trying much harder to be active if that were the case)

Unfortunately, the old signature icon images are also gone, but I may be able to recreate them. 

Anyhow, my apologies once again, and wishing you all peace and love <3 

Since this isn't a lineage project and it's more just a general message, closing as spam.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Edited by Kaini