kanya146715

0o Kanya's First Bingo Game o0

Just trying to keep track of previous clues and guesses...

Spoiler

P1a. This dragon can produce venom. - Bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/UvC9i
P2. P1b. The dragon likes to live in warmer places. - Bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/BTIKl

P1c. small animals are their predator. They eat smaller animals - I think I got it earlier but it doesn't hurt to guess something else. Bingo? https://dragcave.net/view/D1ZZY

What do you the rest of you folks think? You might need to read the previous 4 post to understand what's going on?  Do you think it's best we start a new game, or wait a bit longer (if so how much longer)? Not sure who's going to host tough. Someone might need to add everything up I guess. I do wonder what the answer for the ponderous was.  

@Aqub @Dirtytabs @Fuzzbucket @GhostMouse @Little-Star @Lagie @sh20000sh @purplehaze @Ruby Eyes

@Classycal

We probably should give everyone a few days to respond, sometimes people do get busy and forget to check in.

I'd suggest give priority to be host for someone who hadn't be before if we decided to start new one.

8 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

(if so how much longer)

I think it would be four weeks by default as we discussed before.

If the host has gone inactive/unresponsive in this thread for any reason for at least one month, with no new Bingo round posted, players are free to discuss beginning a new game, with a host to be determined by current players. The original Bingo game may continue if the host returns, but the winner(s) will not be selected to host a new game, although they may still request an egg from the host, if they wish.

Oh. Huh.

Would it be the waiting game 'til early June, then, per the rules? edit: :ph34r: sh

I assume Fuzz or Ruby? They followed along with the Flashes and got every regular bingo.

Or whoever would like to be host should be host.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Someone who's stuck at home seems to be the best option.

(That isn't me, sadly ... I wish I could have stayed home for all this time)

I AM stuck at home, so I COULD easily do it if you want  but I'd DESPERATELY willingly hand over.

I think I got the ponderous on the first guess actually, by the way - I think it has to be a spitfire. I put that because I was trying to be different at the time so I checked the encyclopaedia for venom ! But if someone else can show otherwise...

Given the scroll situation, maybe we don't need to wait that long - but should we ask a mod if there is any possible mistake, though ?

If it had been a mistake, wouldn't Kanya have posted here instead of just vanishing in a puff of smoke? It's not like scroll burns come with forum bans ...

I wondered that so I actually have asked a mod. But I do recall several instances where people who posted about a scroll burning were modded SEVERELY for discussing it in public.

I'd suggest give priority to be host for someone who hadn't be before if we decided to start new one.

@sh20000sh - if we go your route, the only person here who has never set one that I know of is @Little-Star

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Not sure what actually happened but their scroll seems burnt.

Oh dear! So it does.  :(   I suppose it is doubtful they will be back to our game, in that case. Sad.

I would say we should give @Little-Star a chance to host -- if they want.

It doesn't matter to me, but if Little-Star agrees, that would be good.  I do think we should start a game sooner than June.  Given the Corona virus situation, we all need something to keep us distracted.  

That's what I said to the mod I asked about this....

Oh wow. I'm sure if my scroll were burned, I wouldn't be inclined to stick around the forums, either. :( I feel like a burnt scroll is different from an active player host just disappearing for a bit, so I don't think it would be bad to go ahead with a new game instead of waiting the full time period. It's already been two weeks. But I'm also fine with waiting to hear from a mod.

I would be happy to see a new game started with Little-Star as host (or whoever really wants it!) :)

Well I guess I will host, I'll try to come up with good bingo. I have things to do today so I will only post it tomorrow. Roght now I'm at home but possible I go back to work soon but I always come daily anyways.