ChickpeaHummus

ANSWERED:hatchling maturing question

Sorry if this was answered before, but do hatchlings need to enter ER time to mature? The wiki states that the hatchling would skip the mature stage and head on to adult if it already had enough views, but the way it was explained was a bit unclear. Thanks/sorry in advance!

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

4 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Sorry if this was answered before, but do hatchlings need to enter ER time to mature? The wiki states that the hatchling would skip the mature stage and head on to adult if it already had enough views, but the way it was explained was a bit unclear. Thanks/sorry in advance!

They can not grow up till they hit four days left. Just like an egg wont hatch until then. If you mean hit second stage/grow wings they can do that as soon as they have enough views.

If you take an ER hatchling and throw them into lots of hatcheries you may not see the second stage. (It was still there, but might be really fast)

Edited by DragonLady86

Thank you so much! Also, I apologize if my question was unclear, I meant the stage between hatchling and adult.

17 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Thank you so much! Also, I apologize if my question was unclear, I meant the stage between hatchling and adult.

Second stage is just a matter of view count, there is no set time.