TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

I think my favorite is the robin with the blue egg.   So many pretty ones though.  Thanks to all who contributed!

3 days and I had no power a day and a half. Great. More things I miss. Only managed to get 3. 

I want to cry. 

Edited by FederalAgentKandomere

This year and 2016 are the only years I have a complete set for. TJ, all eggs when?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

Wait, is this the last day? I didn't have enough time. I hate how the site is on Eastern time...

Can we have an event next year that lets us get eggs we've missed? Like people who missed old dragon holiday eggs?

Everyone is stressed because of Coronoa- three days is not fair, or enough time! It really isn't. Not this year.

Old rules shouldn't apply this time. Right? I've been working non-stop for days to pay bills... how is that fair?

Please, can we have an extension? Dragcave is one of the few sites I still use that makes me genuinely happy..

Edited by TheDarkLatias

2 hours ago, Sophiera said:

I find that it's between 6 to 15 minutes. The sooner you pick up an egg, the sooner the next egg will appear.

Thank you! Also darnit! Five more eggs to go, 12 minutes. Doubt my luck is that good haha

1 minute ago, FederalAgentKandomere said:

I wish this could be extended because of the virus + Easter + severe storms in the US

It really should be! I've never complained for missing events, and I have before, but there's been so much going on...

What could one or two more days hurt, really?

7 minutes ago, TheDarkLatias said:

It really should be! I've never complained for missing events, and I have before, but there's been so much going on...

What could one or two more days hurt, really?

Tornadoes have been tearing up the south (and the power lines), so a few extra days would've been great.

Just now, FracturedPoem said:

Tornadoes have been tearing up the south (and the power lines), so a few extra days would've been great.

Seriously! God i'm so sorry if you're caught in all that.

1 minute ago, TheDarkLatias said:

Seriously! God i'm so sorry if you're caught in all that.

Thankfully, the most we got in my particular area was tons of rain, wind, and rampant power outages. It was definitely worse for the people a little north of me though.

Just now, FracturedPoem said:

Thankfully, the most we got in my particular area was tons of rain, wind, and rampant power outages. It was definitely worse for the people a little north of me though.

Still, with the virus, that just adds onto the stress and I feel you. I still have my job but it's been... complete madness. People are pretty greedy for supplies 😕

I just hope someone, maybe TJ himelf, checks this board and gives us a chance? idk.

Is it really over already? I felt like I was online a lot but I only got 33. 😕

6 minutes ago, FracturedPoem said:

Yeah I was just hit with the remnants of that yesterday, knocked out power with 16 hours. Tree down over the power lines. A few extra days would have been wonderful. 

1 minute ago, TheDarkLatias said:

Still, with the virus, that just adds onto the stress and I feel you. I still have my job but it's been... complete madness. People are pretty greedy for supplies 😕

I just hope someone, maybe TJ himelf, checks this board and gives us a chance? idk.

The virus has definitely been a trip and a half.

Stay safe, everyone.

53/60. Just got hit by too many 12+ minute drops. It would be nice to see shortened drop times on the last day for those who had IRL responsibilities.

Honestly, 5-10 minutes seems fine throughout the event. 11-15 minute drop gaps are a bit much.

Edited by Ashywolf

Made my 60 tokens in time...  YAYNESS

Thanks, everyone...

STAY SAFE!!!

Missed out, again, cause I was busy. Sigh...

Also, is there a way to get that cute banner at the top of the egg basket for new players? My partner made a scroll a while back and has a few dragons, but his egg basket doesn't have that cute banner.

Edit: I agree with the above, would be nice to have shorter drops times. Not all of us can be here that often anymore these days. Especially with the insanity going on right now.

Edited by XiziX