bumbum

(Bug) Hid eggs, but they all died anyway

Hi, I hid my eggs after I saw the alert that they were sick,but they died anyway. I remember I saw the notice where it told me that "I cast a spell to cover them in thick fog", and I had went back to my dragons page to check if they were hidden or not.... they were. I'm lost. Why did they die? Was it a bug, and if so, could I get the eggs back?

If they were sick enough, they will die no matter what you do. It wasn't a bug. No, you cannot get them back. If you have any white dragons you could have protected the from death for 6 hours - but they might still have died.

I can't see your scroll, but had you put them in too many hatcheries ? how old were they ? (it's best not to post them anywhere till they are down to 6 days remaining.) How many views did they have ?

This happened to me as well! I removed my eggs from hatcheries once I noticed they were sick. I think they got too many views in such little time that they would die no matter what.

That's the way of it. NEVER put a new egg in a hatchery till it is down to 6 days to go - 5 if it's incubated.

Actually lemonbee, the two eggs you still have need to get views now....

Edited by Fuzzbucket