TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

Gotta say I love the new sprites - they#re a VAST improvement over the usual shoddy work with sprite updates and I hope we're keeping them. Especially fond that we got the original Gold sprite back ;)

Now kidding aside these are all so cute and hilarious and some manage to capture the real sprites so well and keep the dynamic poses DESPITE the sketchy quality (looking at you Xenos) - I bow before the artists.

Thank you TJ and Spriters - this was the best sprite-redress yet :D

The Lumina and the Dark Lumina and the RoseBud and the HeartSeeker, all of them are so fabulous, and the Gold and the Magma.... and the Cheese. :)

I just found the Mistletoes!!!! OMG!!!  

*dies laughing*

Those and the Arcanae and the Greens.  So frickin' funny. And cute.

And the Mimics!!

*dies some more*

Edited by Library_gremlin

Why do the Scripts look like pigs with long tails?

*snorts with laughter*

And the Red-Tailed Wyrms are hilariously unfocused.

I TAKE IT BACK.  The Sinii Krai are the most ridiculous.  With the Stratos.

Edited by Library_gremlin

:D Hooray! I love the new art for the dragons. I was hoping they could stay like that, especially the Shadow Walker dragons. The pillows are also adorable!

My first ever April fool's event on here and I got eaten :( What was the egg I missed? Is it an outcome I'm going to miss out on or was it just a fun artwork type thing?

3 minutes ago, DarkPhoenix1191 said:

My first ever April fool's event on here and I got eaten :( What was the egg I missed? Is it an outcome I'm going to miss out on or was it just a fun artwork type thing?

its a mint dragon but the sprite is upside down 😛

I got eaten as well

3 minutes ago, meruru said:

its a mint dragon but the sprite is upside down 😛

I got eaten as well

I just read the the entirety of this thread and answered my own question lol. Thank you though for letting me know!

Yay!  Happy April 1st!!

Love the new sprites!

It's just normal nightly maintenance time,  it will be over soon.

I don't see the dilemma? :(

duh... read the whole post!  LOL

image.png

Edited by a_god_s

16 minutes ago, DarkPhoenix1191 said:

I just read the the entirety of this thread and answered my own question lol. Thank you though for letting me know!

Also--they show up as upside down on their own page, but normal in lineages.  They also show up upside down when you go to breed them.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Ok it’s fine now (thanks Dracaena for getting rid of my heart attack XD)

And all the little chibi dragons!!

image.png.8bdd5a6fe2e2f08122c121bf6dcc0c43.pngimage.png.afa27f50d3b0f7c6805318049f2558d3.png
image.png.3b3d07a115d0b94cf04f7700368d00a1.png
So cute!!! ❤️ 

OK.... It's 12:33am here...  I am done laughing.   Checked every dragon my my scroll....^_^

MADE MY NIGHT.

Thanks again for all the laugh and wonderful drawing...  ^_^

Hahaha, I got eaten!

Thank you TJ and spriters for putting a smile on our faces!

The ones that made me properly laugh: Lumina, Brute, Floret and Pillows - and soooooooo lovely to see the old style Golds back, I miss them so much!

32 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Also--they show up as upside down on their own page, but normal in lineages.  They also show up upside down when you go to breed them.

but the child is normal one, or upside-down?

This is so fantabulous ! I love all the NEW and IMPROVED sprite work !

I'll need to print them all on big sheets of paper, and buy a giant refrigerator to put them on the door with magnets !!

Thank you SO MUCH, dear spriters, for all this work ! There's so much love, creativity and attention to detail in these "new" sprites, I could look at them all day. :wub:

(And I definitely will look at them for a lot more time when I'm back from work !!)

Just discovered that the new Gold sprite even has dimorphism ! :lol:

Oh, and for the first time in the history of the Dragon's Dilemma I didn't keep silent, but practiced... modified honesty. I got an upside down Mint. ... Speechless.