TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

There's no chance to try again in a few hours or anything huh? I don't think I've ever actually been online for an April Fools event before. I got eaten this time 😜 

Thank you for those sweet little "alts". I haven't looked at them all yet but the Ash is amazing. I can't believe how cute they are. Thank you so much for this big burst of cheer  :)

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE

Edited by StormBirdRising
smile

i just saw that my purple dragon was all sketchy and i was like: "WHAT ??" and then i remembered that it's april fool's day !!!

i had no idea dc had an event for this day !!! complete surprise !!

this totally made my night (^u^) thank you so much dragon cave peeps !

i'm so happy !!! and i love the pillows so much (0u0)

Thanks for anything that makes one laugh and giggle. You will preserve these lovely creatures, that look like you had commissioned them from me :D, somewhere? This laugh deserves to be kept!

Stay safe and sound peeps!

Wow I love this, 2014 Holiday Dragons are the cutest!!! Waterhorse Dragons & Shadow Walkers too - and Rift Wyrms look like Worm on a String!!

XuR3L.gifB4O3l.gif  pYg3P.gif   

Edited by Trenzalore
Add the ones I was talking about with proper code

whoever drew this i just want to say i genuinely love this like, unironically. this isn't an april fools joke on my part like, it's perfect. it's the most perfect thing in the world

XbMd.gif

Hello yes I would love for Rift Wyrms to stay as they are for the rest of time please

alSO THAT DARK GREEN ALT LOOKS FAMILIAR-- please tell me that was an intentional reference

I was going to breed my Mimics and got an eyeful, my Spinels too. It really gave me a laugh, thanks for drawing these! :D

My Lihnseyre army look hilarious=D btw, what is the story behinf this dragon dilemma> Why mints? Why upside down?

🤣🤣 Thanks so much! Happy April fool's day DC fam! 🥰🤗🤗

Edited by priscel

Oh my gosh, that was the best laugh I’ve had in weeks. I’m living the new sprites! And Trogdor! 

Best yet, I got a flipped mint! Yayeeee!!

1 hour ago, FederalAgentKandomere said:

Yeah but the fact that I didn't even know to read it and stuff really really bummed me out. I'm really upset. Tonight hasn't been my night.

It didnt really matter which you clicked, its just chance. I flipped a coin.

Many thanks TJ & Artists for the much needed laughter!

Thank you so much for bringing back the Fool Mints. 💚 I was fortunate enough to get another one, so now I have pairs. For those of you who wound up lunch, I'll be gifting sporadically over here, and you can gift your own too.

Oh, and these are some sprite changes I can definitely get behind. Finally, some quality artwork. 🖼️ 

I wish the fool sprites would last a week!  I LOVE them!  Come on, TJ--in these troubled times, perhaps a week of the joke instead of a day, pretty please?

Paging through my scroll to the sprites, I'm sort of surprised at the number of breeds of which I only have one!  They really stand out when they are fools, like the Magma--