1 minute ago, schmupti said:

LOOKIT

MIMICS 😍

DCa9.png

XbMd.gif

It's a mimic chest lmaoo

I have been eaten to give my counterpart the chance ^^

love the hilarious dragons LOL XD

OMG OMG OMG!! I am just soooo freaking excited about all these 'new' sprites!! I haven't actually looked through my scroll yet, but the ones posted here are hilarious. And of course I see the Aqualis change at the top of my scroll. I predict there will be some awfully cute sprites as I look through them!

Loving the improved sprites! 😊

The pillow dragons - they're adorable! ♡ Rosebud & Mistletoe are a couple other faves. The rest of the improved sprites are amazing though 😊

I got the weird mint eggo O_O wow. Also,. can we keep these awesome spcial sprites? Baloons are amazing.And Lihnies got some love. yay=D

Brute Dragon's gonna burninate the countryside.

I’m not normally a fan of sprite updates but wow, this is fantastic!! These should really stay permanently. The detail, the chiseled abs, the BLAZING FIRES—my God, we’ve reached peak pixel art. Well done, mighty artists. Well done. ;A; <333

OMG.... My GOODNESS... I was scared.... I thought I did something wrong fort he messages to popped up........  and seeing those dragons on my scroll looking odd.....  Took me over ten minutes to realized what was going on..... :D :D 

TJ.... YOU HAVE GOT US GOOD......  **HUGS**

THANK YOU.... THANK YOU.... I got a Topu4 code one...... *DANCES***

WE LOVE YOU~~~~

For all your viewing pleasures, here's a "rejected" "sprite update". Meet 💪 CHAD MINT 💪

chad_mint.png

Got an upside down and these sprites are killing me (in the best way!). THANK YOU :D 

2 minutes ago, Malcorium said:

For all your viewing pleasures, here's a "rejected" "sprite update". Meet 💪 CHAD MINT 💪

chad_mint.png

All hail chad mint

OMG !!! hahahahahahah.... THANK YOU for making my day. :D

7 minutes ago, Malcorium said:

chad_mint.png

the glorious one 

we mortal, ephemeral beings can but bow and submit to its majestic supremacy bathing us in divine light 

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh, the Rosebud is Pinkie Pie down to having a cutie mark... 

I've been enjoying streams of the QT games and now thanks to this I want Dragon QT.

Last edit SWEET I FOUND TROGDOR 

Edited by DorkJulian

14 minutes ago, Malcorium said:

chad_mint.png

ALL HAIL CHAD MINT