TJ09

2020-04-01 - Important Announcement

Vastly Better Versions

I love it, thank you to the artists who helped this, I don't know what my favorites are, I love them all!! ❤️

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

7 minutes ago, FederalAgentKandomere said:

Guess who didn't know about this because they didn't know and clicked randomly thinking my laptop was just being dumb and was met with 'you were eaten'

I want to quit now- I didn't know I'd get new dragons I don't have-

It's a yearly thing on April 1.  There is always next time. I've been eaten the last 2 years. :(

Edited by Imzadi

1 minute ago, Imzadi said:

It's a yearly thing on April 1.  There is always next time. I've been eaten the last 2 years. :(

Yeah but the fact that I didn't even know to read it and stuff really really bummed me out. I'm really upset. Tonight hasn't been my night.

My 1st event on this site. And I managed the upside down mint. Im super exited XD I dont even have normal mint yet

The sketch male Golden Wyvern is quite adorable! The Aquallis, Mistletoe, Coppers, Purples, Glowbacks, Spirit Wards, Sunset/rise, Thunders and all of the Xenos are my favorites of the sketch versions. The Xenos are the best, though.

I immediately got on after waking up from a nap and was very concerned when I first saw the sprites! I thought I didn't actually wake up! 😂

Edit: Bless those drawings of the Radiant Angels.

Edited by GalacticSketch

Petition for the Magmas to stay.

Also the Mistletoes are pretty great, as well as Siyats.

OH my god the sunsets.

These were the sprite updates we needed

Thank you to everyone involved in these goofy dragons, they're hilarious and adorable ❤️

ah finally the sprite updates have gone out

a big day for the site

I got eaten again. But I love these new dragon looks! They're so cute! Is it wrong that I wish some were permanent? 

Oh man, I forgot how amusing this is. All of the sprites are amazing and made me giggle.

Wow, for the first time ever I got an Upsidedown Mint egg :).

Edited by Zinogre

*sigh* I got eaten. Oh well, maybe next year.

Loved the Aeria Gloris before but the new sprite is clearly superior. Baby. Protecc.

And OMG the wyrm

image.png

Edited by AmaNoGawa

:'c I have been devoured and my quest for an upside-down mint foiled once more. 

Love the fun little sprites! These look like what I make when I want to draw but I'm too lazy to get my tablet and draw with my mouse. Maybe a little wobbly... but just so darn cute anyway. I'd love to see them added to the encyclopedia... maybe in a secret section of it accessed by clicking a sketching in the corner of the encyclopedia or something. :)

I was in the bingo game and clicked on the link someone had posted for their answer. Looked. Looked again. What the...! What happened to that Sunrise dragon? Oh, yeah, it is April 1st now isn't it! What a lovely surprise!

I can't even begin to pick my favorite among the "new" sprites! I laughed my way through my scroll! Thanks to TJ and all the artists for the great fun. I needed that!

Avoiding the cave right now because I am scroll locked. Will have to wait until morning to see if I can score another flipped Mint. I got eaten last year!

Edited by purplehaze

if I'm being honest these sprites arr the first thing that's made me laugh today. The balloon, mistletoe, alt dark green, and brute sprites are seriously the best things

Thanks so much to all the artists, absolutely hilarious to watch everyone freak out as they hit every new sprite! Much love! 

Edited by Tinibree