Gathouria

Encylopedia Issue - Stratos?

I believe this is an issue, as this doesn't seem to be the intended behavior.

Right now, I'm seeing the Dusk form of my Stratos dragons and those that I view, but my encyclopedia only looks like this, after having viewed a number of adult dragons:

image.thumb.png.3be64f248305ea35a11dda467743c3db.png

I'm not sure if I've overlooked something, or the encyclopedia is not filling out as it should? I've only viewed Stratos dragons in Dusk and Night form before, and even if the adult images unlocked in order, I went from having viewed 5 to 9 adults and still no new image 😕 Bug?

If you mouse over the blurred images I think it says you need to observe 15 adults to show the image. I managed to get all of mine filled in, so I can't see that any more, but I think that's what it said. (Well, duh! It shows that right in the image you posted. Note to self: Do not attempt to answer questions when half asleep! ) It doesn't count them down for you, either. It will say "view 15 more" until you have viewed all 15 and cleared the image. So you need to observe 15 of each variant or have 3 grow to adulthood in that stage, I think.

Edited by purplehaze

You need to view 15 of each adult sprite to unlock them, and 1 owned counts for 5 viewed. So you need to own 3 adults, view 15, or a combination per sprite.

Yeah - I need to see the ones that only show up in the middle of the night for me.... I only have three lines showing at the moment - but they are complete !

image.png.6f154986e8fad7c13b0dd1e04f587578.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I have now raised 20 adult Stratos dragons and the encyclopedia page does not show up for the Stratos dragons, it will show up for the eggs and hatchlings but not the adults. Also how do you get the different colors?  I have dragons from all biodomes but I haven't figured out the different colors.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, CapriciousT said:

I have now raised 20 adult Stratos dragons and the encyclopedia page does not show up for the Stratos dragons, it will show up for the eggs and hatchlings but not the adults. Also how do you get the different colors?  I have dragons from all biodomes but I haven't figured out the different colors.

Thanks

I think they only count for whatever color they first grow up into. If you had a bunch growing at the same time they'll only count for one batch, but you should have unlocked at minimum one stratos adult color by now. The encyclopedia/breed name only shows up for the sprites you've fully unlocked. If you're looking at a stratos whose color isn't unlocked yet, its breed name won't be there.

There aren't stratos variations; there's only one kind but it changes color throughout the day like nocturnes or spirit wards.

Stratos adults change color throughout the day. Cave time 9 AM, 3 PM, 9 PM and 3 AM, I believe. It took me a few days to unlock all 4, as some of the times were a bit tough.

Yes. See my earlier post. I got up VERY early one day and NOW my page shows: 

image.png.2d7723e41bf8a8002da475db9a1bb078.png

I own the exact number I had owned before. It's the viewing at different times that unlocks it.

I did get the encyclopedia page to show up but it was because I was viewing other adult Stratos dragons. So I at least didn't get the link to the encyclopedia page buy owning enough adults.  Thanks for the info on the different colors.   

On 4/14/2020 at 7:50 AM, PrincessLucy said:

Stratos adults change color throughout the day. Cave time 9 AM, 3 PM, 9 PM and 3 AM, I believe. It took me a few days to unlock all 4, as some of the times were a bit tough.

PrincessLucy, You helped me a lot for the detailed informaition, THANK YOU 💐

The principle is partly similar to the one that has Nocturne, Spirit Ward, etc. ...got it.

It definitely wouldn't be easy for me to guess right without prompt 😅