Aqub

Aqub's Spring Bingo!

And still no one has found the secret that I did.  (But sadly I don't have the dragon.)

8 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

@Aqub So this one is not valid one?

Nope... I'm curious, what made you think it was? I can't think of anything I've posted that points to Blusang? 

Sorry for posting double, but I think I have 6 points instead of 5 according to the ones listed on my count.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

11 hours ago, Aqub said:

coincidence

With so many coincidences around, I declare myself lost on your secrets.

Apparently the not-CB Marrow in your CB Holidays group was also a coincidence then. The thing is, if you don't even COMMENT on them, how do I know if you have SEEN my post?

I made a hell of a mess of secrets in the first one I ever set. Don't be too hard on Aqub !

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Don't be too hard on Aqub !

I'm not being hard on them, I'm just explaining why I'm feeling lost. If I don't, how would THEY know what might be amiss?

(I mean, I specifically asked about the various secrets that players have tried to claim, and only TWO got adressed as a response, with no mentioning in the score board at all. I don't care about a mess of some sort or another, but I dislike staggering around in the dark and not even knowing where my bruises come from.)

8 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Calm down.

I don't need to calm down. Also, DO NOT EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN because that usually has exactly the opposite effect on me, no matter what my previous condition was. ;)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

7 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm not being hard on them, I'm just explaining why I'm feeling lost. If I don't, how would THEY know what might be amiss?

Fair enough 😘 

12 hours ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Secret Bingo

11 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Yes, these are both secrets. :) 

Got it, I will comment on all the guesses from now on. I'm very sorry for messing things up. :blush: Yes I have seen all the guesses so far. The marrow was actually just me miss sorting my dragons and not trying to hint at something, lol. I will also try to be more on top of updating points here.