TJ09

2020-03-22 - March Dragon Release

Already full up! For once I was online so this was nice. ❤️

Beautiful new eggs! Can't wait to see what they hatch into. OwO

I've been wondering for days if there would be a release this weekend or possibly next weekend. And then completely forgot to check, lol! Thankfully I'm only a little over an hour late. And, as luck would have it, I have exactly 2 open eggslots, so I can grab one of each. The icy/frost egg is sooooo beautiful (again I wish we could freeze eggs!), I'm hoping the dragon itself keeps that gorgeous coloring. 

A release on my mom's bday. 🥰  nice!

Had enough slot for catching 2 of each.

Happy hunting everyone!

This is totally unexpected! Thanks TJ! It's a nice surprise. I'll definitely be hunting once I'm no longer egg locked, lol.

Well, I'm thankful that this isn't coming at the end of the month, at least, but my scroll is still pretty full.

It seems we always get snowy type dragons released when it's warm, for some reason, which is kind of silly.

And I've probably complained about this before, but why do we always have these short little five minute drops now? Why can't we have big drops for like a full hour or two, at least on the first day? That way there's more opportunity for people to grab eggs and fill up their scrolls so it's easier for the rest of us to get some. I tried within a half hour of this thread going up and it was impossible.

Oh thank you everybody! I'm excited to get my paws on these pretty eggies<333

Sorts between Storm Rider and Stripes - Strato / Stratus maybe, as in the cloud types? With the whole large but lightweight, I was thinking. 🤔 

Thank you so much for the two new beautiful eggs. It was a wonderful surprise. And they are both gorgeous. :)

Been watching all month to be here for the start of a drop, and get up to one today!  A mother's day pressie for us UKers!

Still got to catch any yet, they're going fast...

The eggs are really interesting. Also, new ice affinity dragon! :D

Good luck to all hunting! I'll join the party slightly late

Those are pretty eggs! Shame I just grabbed some neglected attempts beforehand, but at least they'll be around 6 days later.

Woha - those eggs are pretty! Thanks for brightening our days TJ!

I had a feeling there would be new eggs soon, so I've only been raising two :) Nice!