Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kernel-panic

so, im a newbie!

And as my name says, im a winged cat (i pretend to be, at least >:3). I have joined two weeks ago, i think? Well, some days ago i found a vampire egg on abandoned, and picked it up. Looking up its bitten by lineage, the very first was from 2010, and was surprising. Actually its a female grown up, named bloody snowflake! Also i got a nilia and a crimson flare pigmy egg for breeding some dusks, chickens and trios are auto! or you could make any offer you want, so if i like it, i could give it to you. And i wonder, how am i supposed to be awake at 4 am for this monthly raffle?! Anyways, i like very much dragcave, and i would like to continue playing. Bye! <3

Hello!

You'll want to take any trading to the appropriate forum section - be sure to read the rules in each section before posting. You don't have to be present to win the raffle - you have all month to claim your prize if you win.

THE FIRST MONTH OF MY ACCOUNT! *if you put the mii channel remix of vgr, youll figure out what my mini-celebration-in-my-room is* YAAAAAY!