Indigo_Dragon

ANSWERED:Dragon Images Dissapeared?

I was looking at my scroll view (as visible to me, currently hidden to others, but I can unhide it if you need me to verify it, fyi) and found to my surprise that the images of certain dragons were missing? Only a few of them, and it seemed random who was missing. I couldn't even click on the space where they used to be, my cursor didn't react. It was like it completely vanished.

I had to use the actions button to get to their page, but did not have an option to leave actions to get to their profile page. I had to retype the actions part of the URL to lineage view. There I saw their image in lineage view and my cursor reacted and could indeed click on them directly. 

However, their profile page is missing their image as well. 

What is causing this glitch?? Does anybody else seem to have a problem? 

I noticed it just now, and did not notice any problems an hour ago. I do not know when exactly it started, since I wasn't looking at my scroll in the time between. 

strange glitch why.png

Sorry for the double-post but I just discovered that the glitch didn't seem so random. It happened to all of my Chronos xenowyrms for some reason. But no other xenowyrms... 

I don't know yet if it's affecting any other kind of dragon at the moment, or if someone else is having the same problems too?

chrono xenowyrms.png

Your adblocker is blocking the images. Turn it off and see if that resolves it.

Turning it off did make the images come back, but why did it make only the Chrono xenowyrms dissapear and why now of all times? There's literally been no trouble with addblock before. 

I'm guessing you have an adblocker running.  Right now the image of the chronos has this url https://dragcave.net/images/aDS5.png

Notice there is an "aD" as part of the address. The adblocker thinks "ad" and blocks it. This is a frequent question here. The image codes rotate, so it will soon be different and you will be able to see your dragons again. The next time it will probably be some other breed.

Edited by purplehaze

Ahhh thank you so much for the explanation @purplehaze I was wondering why it seemed to randomly happen. :)

I don't frequent the help forum so I may have easily missed the other people who had this problem before. 

I consider this thread solved and closed now. Thank y'all so much for your speedy help! :)

Yep, the image codes are random and rotate every now and then so any time they contain 'ad' in any way, this will happen. :P