synditrix

ANSWERED:Confused about why I got blocked from public trades

Hi all, 

I woke up this morning and found out I got a temporary ban (until tomorrow) from the Trading Hub due to misuse. After looking into the rules more in these threads: 

I'm confused where I went wrong since I definitely didn't post offsite links, ask for stuff targeted to particular users, etc. This was my trade message on my only public trade that was up from what I remember -"H: 2G from sakuhana W: CB gaia xeno, CB zyu except desert, offers!".  It was for https://dragcave.net/lineage/VV1KH, a 2G silver from sakuhana. 

I know the ban isn't permanent and I'm happy to wait it out, but I just wanted to figure out where exactly I could have gone wrong so that I don't get banned in the future. I'm just a little confused since I didn't feel like this trade message was very much different from any of the trade messages I've put out historically. Thanks so much!

Could have been from a previous trade ?

Or could it POSSIBLY have been the shriek mark ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

PM a mod and we can likely tell you. Feel free to reach out to me. 

If it's something that might kick in more generally, please do let us know.

I have no idea - it was the ONLY thing I could see in that trade the OP showed us that I hadn't at some time put in one of my own, was all.

I believe trade bans are often delayed until a mod gets around to them, meaning they might have been reported and the trader finished or cancelled, then the mod punished the report after the trade was gone. Unfortunately, TJ still hasn't gotten around to adding the info of trade they were banned for.