Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We still - mindbogglingly - have TOURISTS walking around our streets???

well,... people don't think it'll affect them.  and they don't realise they could be a carrier even if they don't show symptoms.

it's why i'm still debating about my retail job on friday....

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Yay for nose breathing! :D

Boo for new new cases here - https://ewnews.com/two-additional-cases-of-covid-19-confirmed - though it was only a matter of time. 

We still - mindbogglingly - have TOURISTS walking around our streets???

Oh great. Corona toppage, page 9.

Some people are just stupid.  It's hard to believe sometimes.

oh yes, people are stupid.

in other news, what does it mean if 'everything hurts' but there's no physical symptoms, like i'm just tired of all this crap that's been happening? i think i need more self-care, since i've been like this since inauguration day, 2017.  i'm so tired, i just want all this crap to go away.

that's where i'm at right now *sigh* 

Chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain syndrome, fibromyalgia....    As long as you don't have a fever, it's not likely Corona.  

thanks classy, but i don't think it's any of those - it's nothing physical. i'm just mentally tired of all this crap. *sigh* i'll be fine

I just bred a Blusang and tossed it to the AP.  Enjoy...

*surfs in on a wave of fanfics* Yeehaw!!! Oh, wait, that’s the wrong exclamation. 
I have been a bad compulsive poster today. :P 

Sandra was kicked off Survivor!  YES!

I'm guessing fort and spirit are working from home seeing as they haven't been on for the last few days.

Hello MP.

Probably.  Do they not have internet at home?

They do but they're just neve on DCF at home, thats why weekends are usually quite here.

I don’t know. I just spoke to spirit she’s apparently busy prepping for working from home.

I'm just having a few days off lol. Won't know if I'm actually working from home until Monday.

I'm just hoping we qualify for the mortgage break. Three months not having to pay would be nice.

A mortgage is the name of the loan you take out to buy a house.  

A mortgage break would be awesome Fortune.

Ooh, I wonder if they'd do that here. A mortgage break would be very helpful.

*sets out cupcakes*

Some vanilla, some chocolate.

One of my coworkers made them for yesterday's staff meeting.

I am very sleepy.

I assume there would 3 months where you didn't have to pay the mortgage and there wouldn't be any penalties.

Usually there's a penalty if you skip a payment. A mortgage break means you can skip, in this case three months, without any kind of penalty. It usually means they add the three months to the end.

15 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm so tired, i just want all this crap to go away.

Amen! Sadly I fear we are in it for the longer haul.

Feeling very isolated right now. Except for a quick trip to the grocery store I have been nowhere since Friday and seen no one but hubby. XD Not that I mind his company, understand, but it is nice to have a few more contacts.

i'm actually in the office today - my main job has it set that when i'm in, my boss isn't, and when she's in, i'm not. so this week she was in mon-wed, and now i'm in today.  weirdly enough, i'm still able to goof off online too. XD

i got my schedule for my retail job, and i have 4 hours on sunday, friday, and saturday next week, almost like normal. it's really weird.  i also asked the manager if i could work 4 hours tomorrow instead of the 6, and he said yes and asked me to text him a reminder today.  which i did, but my schedule still shows the 6 hour shift.  i told myself i'd wait until lunch time to text again if it hasn't been changed yet, but that's like another 2 hours from now, and i hate waiting. XD

20 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sadly I fear we are in it for the longer haul.

unfortunately, i agree you might be right.  i do hope younger daughter is able to return to her college campus in the fall (fall? i mean august. LOL)