Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hello!

Well we will see if humans win and the virus can be stopped. I played Plague Inc. every now and then and closing borders and not letting people fly or travel by sea is effective. It was always a loose for me when humans detected me too early and closed borders and such. In Plague Inc. you play the virus or bacteria and it's kind of an accurate simulation what would happen if you let loose a new kind of disease. Still in reality there is no mastermind behind the virus and controlling how it evolves.

A lot more people are mowing the grass... -.- Annoying background noise.

so for my desk job, my boss talked to one of the business guys in our main office and he says when one of us is in, the other stays home.  my day this week is thursday, and then we'll figure out next week. the good news is i'll be getting paid, so there's that.  

my retail job, on the other hand.... the store's closed and the manager says he'll keep us all updated. i have the second job because the retail job isn't actually full-time... *sigh*

On again, off again; I like that as a plan.

The shelter would like my shop to stay open at least two days, if possible. 

I'm already down four volunteers, so we'll see if that's even feasible.

it's a good plan, yeah.

got a text from the manager at my retail store, and he says we can reopen - younger daughter is going in to work tomorrow, actually XD 

Okay, so, I understand you guys just went to Oregon on a fishing trip and didn't know you would have to quarantine when you got back, ................but YOU guys..... you went to Mexico and now claim you didn't know you would have to be quarantined when you got back???. You're lucky they let back in the country.... so now we are down at least 30 people..... unless there are other dummies on vacations where you have to fly back and you think you are so special tjat you don't have to follow the protocols that every one else in the country has to follow.

yikes, StormBird!

in other news, what are some dragons that look like snakes? not the Omen Wyrms, they're Halloween XD 

i'm going to see if i can get a Lacula dragon with today as the birthday.  it's looks like a green snake XD 

they are cool. they're on my list of dragons i'd like to get more of. :) 

woo hoo!

how many of the Brute dragons on the AP will be named some form of Brutus? XD 

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

Okay, so, I understand you guys just went to Oregon on a fishing trip and didn't know you would have to quarantine when you got back, ................but YOU guys..... you went to Mexico and now claim you didn't know you would have to be quarantined when you got back???. You're lucky they let back in the country.... so now we are down at least 30 people..... unless there are other dummies on vacations where you have to fly back and you think you are so special tjat you don't have to follow the protocols that every one else in the country has to follow.

Some people are so stupid.

I don't like snakes, so I won't be collecting a lot of those dragons that look like snakes.  That goes for that tarantula dragon, too.  

OMG... I can't believe how stupid people can be in a crisis like this... they lose their common sense. When they come back in 2 weeks I feel like smacking them (they are all men,and bigger than me, so it won't happen, but I'm so mad that's what I feel like doing) I wish I could turn into Muhammad Ali for that day.

well, i want to find a snake dragon today - i was looking for a mint, because green, but - St Patrick's legend is he drove the snakes from Ireland, and another legend says the "snakes" were a metaphor for the Pagans that lived in Ireland then.  so... get a snake dragon born on march 17th and give it a nice Pagan name. i love my irony XD 

Good luck in your quest for a snake-y Dragon.

I've got my days and nights mixed up.  That's so aggravating.  

7 minutes ago, trystan said:

well, i want to find a snake dragon today - i was looking for a mint, because green, but - St Patrick's legend is he drove the snakes from Ireland, and another legend says the "snakes" were a metaphor for the Pagans that lived in Ireland then.  so... get a snake dragon born on march 17th and give it a nice Pagan name. i love my irony XD 

Mint = green! ;)

I can breed you one if you'd like.

Laculas are neat dragons, too. Or you could grab a gaia and freeze it as a hatchling.

https://dragcave.net/view/7KWQH

cute Gaia hatchie!

well, i'll hold off on the mint for now, i could breed one too.  if i can't find a CB Lacula by the end of the show i'm watching, i can breed one, since i have some of them, too. :) 

edit: thanks Classy.  also, are you an infant again? they get their days and nights mixed up too!

Edited by trystan

I've seen several Laculas today so hopefully you will have luck. 

i keep refreshing the coast about every 5 or 10 mins... i missed a paper! 😮 

edit - i F5'd... and got one!! now, to influence or not to influence?

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

woo hoo!

how many of the Brute dragons on the AP will be named some form of Brutus? XD 

I have one named Brutiash XD 

ooh cute hatchie Lagie :D How’s y’all today? 

1 minute ago, Swiftphoenix said:

ooh, awesome :) 

10 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

ooh cute hatchie Lagie :D How’s y’all today? 

Doing well so far!

Today will be the first test of the shop's new cash desk layout.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I didn't take my allergy pill yesterday so today I'm allergy-sniffly. I hope people don't assume I'm sick with something else. :P

woah, i log in like an hour and a half later than usual on a week day to not 40 replies, but just 1! :blink:

i completely understand where you're coming from the the allergies Lagie, i'm the same way sometimes.

my retail job is open, and my younger daughter (she's 18-1/2) works there too.  she's scheduled for 4 hours today, i'm scheduled for 6 on friday.  i had a small scare last night/this morning, where (to the best of my logical reasoning) my body completely rejected the sandwich i had for dinner last night.  i've often wondered for the better part of half my life if i don't have some type of IBS, because too much lettuce or dairy can wreak havoc on my system.  now i'm here, sipping my ginger tea to rehydrate, wondering (a) what should i eat for breakfast and (b) if i should just not go in to my retail job friday.  we SO need the money though.....

i mean, except for things that could be IBS related, i'm not sick.  in fact, i can actually breathe through both sides of my nose today! XD