Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

Welcome back! :D I'll see if I can get that updated for you. (I'm having issues with Google docs... :P )

Thank you! It's good to be back.

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I thought she was banned from the shop?

Sugar makes you sneeze?

She hasn't quite hit that stage... 

And yes, refined sugar triggers my allergies, sadly.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

they're both lucky they're cute.

XD

And I'm booked from the 7th or I could've house sat! (Mind you, I'm allergic to cats.)

Hang in there, Spirit!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Please let the weather forecast be wrong.

Morning Lagie! I hope your allergies aren't too bad today and the weather is fine. Is chilly here currently, and has been raining off and on for days no (really hoping it holds off today so I can make a supply run)

Morning all! I hope you all have a great day! I have to get my butt in gear soon and do the adulting that needs done since I work all weekend ( I work 12hr shifts on 3rds 😬 so one 3 day weekends I don't have time to do much of anything really, if I want to sleep at all.)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

XD

And I'm booked from the 7th or I could've house sat! (Mind you, I'm allergic to cats.)

also your travel expenses could be cost prohibitive? XD

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

do the adulting that needs done since I work all weekend

to reword a phrase (cause i don't remember the original wording) i saw on a userpic: i've tried this adulting thing, and i really don't think it's really going to work out for me.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Please let the weather forecast be wrong.

you and the weather seem to have.... issues. :wacko:

ALSO! if anyone would like a PB 2G Cavern Lurker, Grave, Desipis, Caligene, Witchlight, Omen, Arcana, Kohraki, or Pitfire, let me know before like 9 or 10 p.m. Cave Time.  if you have Reds, the eggs will hatch on Saturday.  This is my Halloween Group!

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

to reword a phrase (cause i don't remember the original wording) i saw on a userpic: i've tried this adulting thing, and i really don't think it's really going to work out for me.

This. Very much this. See, today is what I call "Onsie Weather". It's where it's chilly and gloomy, so I put on one of my soft, warm adult sized onsies, curl up in a blanket with some hot tea/coffee/cider, and just chill in my chair watching movies, reading, and/or nap. But NOOOOOOO, I need groceries, and the car needs cleaned out before it goes to the machanics, and bathrooms need cleaned, and we need clean clothes for work this weekend, and trash needs taken out, AND I should pull something to thaw for dinner. To be fair I have my partner to help but he is unmotivated to so i will have to get the ball rolling at some point and I just. don't. WANNA.

Edit: and no, I have not gotten up and gotten dressed to begin doing ANY of those things XD

Edited by IzzyCat91

well, i got up and went to work today, so there's that.

the next day i have off (between my two jobs) is November 5 and 6, because we're heading across the state to see the show my younger daughter is stage managing at her college (she's a junior).  then i have off thanksgiving.  but my adulting is generally going to work pretty much every day, and taking care of the groceries and stuff.  does feeding the cats and doing their boxes count as adulting too? XD

On 10/27/2021 at 11:18 AM, DragonSpirit009 said:

Our water is okay so far. Dams are full on our side. Sadly they didn't bring the rates down and we still have a few restictions concerning watering plants.

Morning everyone.

So now we are on stage 4 loadshedding. Which mean our power is switched of three times a day T.T

Sounds tight, take care of yourself and yours!

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

well, i got up and went to work today, so there's that.

the next day i have off (between my two jobs) is November 5 and 6, because we're heading across the state to see the show my younger daughter is stage managing at her college (she's a junior).  then i have off thanksgiving.  but my adulting is generally going to work pretty much every day, and taking care of the groceries and stuff.  does feeding the cats and doing their boxes count as adulting too? XD

oof that's a lot, friend!

I hope her show goes well!

Yes, that counts too (crap I forgot ours need done too XD)

heh thanks.

hubby, on the other hand, still works from home; and he does the checkbook& pays the bills (or tells me how much to send for one of the bills), any yardwork, and also feeds the cats and does boxes as well.

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I hope her show goes well!

oh i'm sure it will! :D

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

heh thanks.

hubby, on the other hand, still works from home; and he does the checkbook& pays the bills (or tells me how much to send for one of the bills), any yardwork, and also feeds the cats and does boxes as well.

oh i'm sure it will! :D

Man I wish I could work from home! (I work production in a plant that makes Purell/soap) I could get so much more done around here without cramming it all into 1-2 days.

Ok, I made a deal with myself: One more episode of 'Supernatural' on Netflix, that should put me at noon, and I can go and get started on my things and have all the errands done before it gets dark and can take the rest of the night to play FF14 and/or watch more 'Supernatural'.

That's reasonable, right?

Good afternoon CPA!

Anyone fancy being a tester for a small dragcave related app I've written? Just need opinions and real world testing really, nothing strenuous. 🤔

7 minutes ago, FortyTwo said:

Good afternoon CPA!

Anyone fancy being a tester for a small dragcave related app I've written? Just need opinions and real world testing really, nothing strenuous. 🤔

sure I have some time! What do you need?

17 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

That's reasonable, right?

no, "One more episode of 'Supernatural'" is NOT reasonable.  you have to watch ALL the episodes, because i LOVE that show and have seen every single epidode and i'm a huge Dean-girl, and ....

uhm.

yes, one more episode of 'Supernatural' is just fine. ignore my fangirl ramblings XD

hullo, 42!

Edited by trystan

Just now, trystan said:

no, "One more episode of 'Supernatural'" is NOT reasonable.  you have to watch ALL the episodes, because i LOVE that show and have seen every single epidode and i'm a huge Dean-girl, and ....

uhm.

I feel it! That's part of why nothing has gotten done, I keep binge watching it on my days off XD Just started episode season 7, episode 8

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I feel it! That's part of why nothing has gotten done, I keep binge watching it on my days off XD Just started episode season 7, episode 8

hehe that's a FUN episode! XD

i found it back in S1, jumped headfirst in a very ..... interesting fandom, and extricated myself by season 6 (or was it 8?) weird experience, that was.

3 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

sure I have some time! What do you need?

I was gonna PM people but actually, I'll just post it here and then anyone can try it. I can always remove it later if I need to. xD

Lineage builder I've developed. Your mission is just to try and break it, see if you run into any bugs or slowness, and really just any comments.

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Morning Lagie! I hope your allergies aren't too bad today and the weather is fine. Is chilly here currently, and has been raining off and on for days no (really hoping it holds off today so I can make a supply run)

Thanks, so far so good! :)

1 hour ago, trystan said:

1. also your travel expenses could be cost prohibitive? XD

2. you and the weather seem to have.... issues. :wacko:

3. ALSO! if anyone would like a PB 2G Cavern Lurker, Grave, Desipis, Caligene, Witchlight, Omen, Arcana, Kohraki, or Pitfire, let me know before like 9 or 10 p.m. Cave Time.  if you have Reds, the eggs will hatch on Saturday.  This is my Halloween Group!

1. Yes, there's that... :P

2. Yes. Yes, we do. But it's behaving today, thank goodness.

3. Yes, please. I'd love a second gen PB lurker.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

3. Yes, please. I'd love a second gen PB lurker.

should i breed Garabaldi and Talia, or Garabaldi and Lyta? :D

1 hour ago, FortyTwo said:

I was gonna PM people but actually, I'll just post it here and then anyone can try it. I can always remove it later if I need to. xD

Lineage builder I've developed. Your mission is just to try and break it, see if you run into any bugs or slowness, and really just any comments.

So far no issues when I plug in my current project (is a simple stairstep lineage though)

Controls are simple and instructions very easy to understand so that's a huge plus.

Edit: OK! Floors have been swept, bathrooms are clean, Bedding has been stripped and changed/bed remade, laundry is in the dryer, trash has been gathered and taken out. My partner is in charge of cleaning the car out, taking it to the mechanic, and cleaning cat boxes. I took a shower when I got up, so that's done already. We'll tag team the grocery shopping when he gets back from the mechanic. All I need to do is check/pay bills and I am done until he gets back. I'll fold the laundry when the last load in the dryer is done.

And eat. I should definitely eat and hydrate...but literally 99% of it all is done so I feel another episode of my show is in order.

Edited by IzzyCat91

1 hour ago, FortyTwo said:

Nice idea, good luck with development. :)

-DC simulation is good, but not perfect yet
(img. 1,2);
-search function should check if I am typing whole dragon name straight away and display (for example) labradorite first (img. 3); autofill?
-limit the amount of characters in names to 32, like in DC;
-maybe also prevent typing illegal characters in names, like "!" and so on;
-fully erased user created names are no longer clickable (fully erased codes are still clickable);
-add button to hide all names completely?
-"add child" is hard to click, the button is smaller than an arrow image? Actually this happens with some "copy" buttons too;
-swap button doesn't mirror the lineage structure (img. 4) - maybe add "mirror parents" button?
-add tombstones and zombie sprites, if possible;
-there is no ungendered neglected;
-nocturne female's day sprite is not displaying correctly (img. 5);
-BSA/breeding related alt. sprites are missing (aeon, bolt, celestial, lumina, etc.);
-there is Penk?

Images
1, 2

Spoiler

aaaa1.thumb.png.216e6f73e8ddd72976c5b3237990ea83.pngaaaa2.thumb.png.069e08f463962e5b60a95c8a7f69f180.png

Spoiler

aaaa3.png.36c2de70260e5c6ed89cce0d23afe348.png

Spoiler

aaaa6.png.32bd4d54e32eda65e527956ff7d62a81.png

Spoiler

aaaa8.png.b2066aee14c54cd63d7c1947c4a5dd79.png

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

And eat. I should definitely eat and hydrate...but literally 99% of it all is done so I feel another episode of my show is in order.

yes, eat.  and watch Dean and Sam gank monsters :) 

@Lagie - my Lurkers are are Talia, Lyta, and Ivanova; Garabaldi, Sheridan, and Sinclair.  who would you like to be the parents of your egg? :D

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yes, eat.  and watch Dean and Sam gank monsters :) 

@Lagie - my Lurkers are are Talia, Lyta, and Ivanova; Garabaldi, Sheridan, and Sinclair.  who would you like to be the parents of your egg? :D

Hmm. Since we can't do Ivanova and Talia... I guess Lyta and Garibaldi, please! :)

gank?

Heading home now... it has felt like a long day.

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

gank?

Gank- Slang from the show Supernatural for killing monsters.

Lol, I had forgotten about that. It had been a hot minute since I was watching Supernatural!

42 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Since we can't do Ivanova and Talia... I guess Lyta and Garibaldi, please! :)

hehe yes.  that's who i was thinking.  i'll send a PM shortly.

42 minutes ago, Lagie said:

gank?

21 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Gank- Slang from the show Supernatural for killing monsters.

Lol, I had forgotten about that. It had been a hot minute since I was watching Supernatural!

yep!

i find more things from fandom creep into my typing.... sometimes my speech too.

i love all my shows. :D 

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

So far no issues when I plug in my current project (is a simple stairstep lineage though)

Controls are simple and instructions very easy to understand so that's a huge plus.

Good stuff, thank you!