Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Sadly is still not working. It's ok I have a working gif one set for now. thanks for trying though!

It turns out what had happened was when I paste things, it pasts as rich text instead of plain text, so it couldn't embed the image links. So, once I paste I have to scroll down and click the pop up that says to switch to plain text and boom! Fixed it! (and add the "s" to the https on some of them)

oh interesting.

i know when i'm posting something, if i paste an image link, i'll change it to the image itself after a moment.  i can't remember if that's how i did my sig or not though.....

6 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Hi. My name is IzzyCat91, and I am a compulsive poster. You can just call my Iz or Izzy :3

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I use to play many a year ago under the name DarkDamsel09/DD. I Couldn't seem to retrieve my old login info for the forums, so I made a new account as IzzyCat (I DID manage to remember the login for my scroll though, thank goodness)

@Lagie ,would be able to and/or mind updating DarkDamsel's entry under volume five on the list to include my new username please? I would very much appreciate it if you are able.

Anyway, I am happy to be back. How have you all been?

Welcome back! :D I'll see if I can get that updated for you. (I'm having issues with Google docs... :P )

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

We aren't to fussed about the night time loadshedding. During the day is the problem. My mother can't bake if it's during the day

And Luci lights can't help with baking, alas.  That must be a problem.

6 hours ago, trystan said:

it BLINKED at me! :blink:

now i need to go hatch it though! XD

I know! Isn't it cool? :D

May I call in sick tomorrow, please? I've had it.

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I know! Isn't it cool? :D

it's VERY cool!

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

May I call in sick tomorrow, please? I've had it.

yes, you have my permission to call out because of stupid people XD 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

yes, you have my permission to call out because of stupid people XD 

Thanks. If I'd been able to get in the other lane, I'd be swigging something stronger than coffee, but the traffic was too heavy and I couldn't get to that particular store.

Sadly, I do kind of need to be there tomorrow, if only to explain to the cashing person what Shopping Cart Lady's stuff is doing there.

They are. And I wasn't much better today than some of them. Bursting into tears at work - on multiple occasions - is not fun.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Bursting into tears at work - on multiple occasions - is not fun.

in any other situation, i'd say this would be cause to find a new job.  but i think your situation (the animals and all that) is a little different 

{{hugs}}

36 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sadly, I do kind of need to be there tomorrow, if only to explain to the cashing person what Shopping Cart Lady's stuff is doing there.

I missed something.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

but i think your situation (the animals and all that) is a little different 

{{hugs}}

Thanks. *hugs back*

I don't think the break-in helped any of us emotionally.

57 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I missed something.

XD No, I don't think you did.

She's one of our customers, and a total pain in the you-know-where. I usually have to pick up my phone and threaten to call the police when she's done shopping - and twenty plus minutes of haggling and re-adding and re-adding and re-adding - to get her to leave. Today, when she picked up yet another item as she was leaving, having not had all the money she needed to pay for the first lot, I actually bellowed at her, "Stop shopping! We are closed!" So the first batch, that is partly paid for, is there, with the partly paid money tucked on top, and the second unpaid batch is also there in two separate spots, and since we have a 'no holds' policy, her stuff is liable to be reshelved if I'm not there to explain.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Thanks. *hugs back*

I don't think the break-in helped any of us emotionally.

agreed.

so i mentioned Nicholas last night? hubby's been calling him "Nichola" - much like Janette called Nick in Forever Knight. (Janette was turned into a vampire by LaCroix; as was Nick.  Janette and Nick were lovers for about a century, sometime between 1228 and 1900 - the FK wiki says that while they were together was when Leonardo DaVinci painted Janette's portrait, so....)  i'm totally amused, since hubby doesn't usually do fandomy things XD 

39 minutes ago, trystan said:

i'm totally amused, since hubby doesn't usually do fandomy things XD 

:D

I have had too much sugar.

*note to self so I know why I'm sneezing in the morning*

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

bless you! :D 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

, her stuff is liable to be reshelved if I'm not there to explain.

I thought she was banned from the shop?

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sugar makes you sneeze?

NOW it turns out - hubby got a text from someone connected to the shelter - that Nick has a brother, and can we foster HIM too?

hubby did say we'll let her know tomorrow.  wow.

there's a part of us that says yes - because (and while i didn't see the shelter) the shelter has small cages that the kitties are confined to pretty much all the time.  and that's no fun at all.  there's a part that says no - because 11! and we're going away the weekend of Nov 6 & 7, and it's our older daughter is the one cat sitting, and she's already going to "yell" at me for having 10.... so we'll offer to her she can say no... and then we'll probably have to find an actual cat sitter (with a week's notice) who wouldn't mind coming twice that weekend (sat night & sun morning).

Goodness, trystan... Ten?!? How do you deal with the nuisance peeing?

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

How do you deal with the nuisance peeing?

well the only one who really protest-pees is Blackie....who's an indoor/outdoor kitty, so he'll go outside for a little bit at night. 

Blackie has taught Ash to protest-pee too, but Ash seems to not do that as much as Blackie.

they're both lucky they're cute.

Just now, trystan said:

they're both lucky they're cute.

😆 A cat's best defense.

Good morning everyone!

The weekend should just happen already .... I need sleep