Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i got some squash.... but they cost more. 

True, but if you let them grow to the second harvesting stage they are worth 14 coins, which more than makes up for the higher price!

28 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

True, but if you let them grow to the second harvesting stage they are worth 14 coins, which more than makes up for the higher price!

i saw that somewhere.... maybe on one of the discords.  i just planted some more, so i'll let these get to the next stage, thanks! :D

1 minute ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

do i keep this? https://dragcave.net/lineage/H30Ex. or do i try to get a CB instead

waiting for my squash to grow...

Keep it, and if you get a CB toss or keep. That way you still have one, at least!

I have planted a pumpkin.  Things take so long to grow... :P

Keep it or trade it. Short parent names are popular.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Keep it or trade it. Short parent names are popular.

maybe i shouldn't be paring my cb shimmer with "the cosmos above is cyan tonight"....

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Keep it, and if you get a CB toss or keep. That way you still have one, at least!

I have planted a pumpkin.  Things take so long to grow... :P

sounds like a good idea! :D

1 minute ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

"the cosmos above is cyan tonight"....

Nothing wrong with that name. You just have some people who don't like the name to wrap around. Dragon owners are full of peculiarities, like wanting 0 clicks or having to have a non-biome specific breed from a specific biome.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Nothing wrong with that name. You just have some people who don't like the name to wrap around. Dragon owners are full of peculiarities, like wanting 0 clicks or having to have a non-biome specific breed from a specific biome.

makes sense image.png.61e6298bc594d4e06691631cc57ba09b.png

13 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Good, then you can explain it to me. :P

27 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
47 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Good, then you can explain it to me. :P

i'm sorry, i just had to laugh at this.... XD 

in other news, hubby is on his way to pick up our foster kitty.  kitty's name is Nicholas (like Nicholas Nickleby), and the kitty just looked SOOOOO unhappy at the adoption event on sunday.  thing is, not that much is known about him - his age, (other than he's an adult); or how he is (or isn't) with other cats, and the people at the shelter were saying that he needed to not be in the shelter.  so, we're seeing how we do as foster parents.  the only way he won't be a foster-fail is if he's really aggressive towards our current residents and absolutely cannot stay here.

i also looked up Nicholas Nickelby on google, and part of the answer to "What is the theme of Nicholas Nickleby?" is this:  "that every human being—no matter his or her defects—deserves love and friendship." :D 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

also looked up Nicholas Nickelby on google, and part of the answer to "What is the theme of Nicholas Nickleby?" is this:  "that every human being—no matter his or her defects—deserves love and friendship." :D

And cat, too!

We can finally pet Harley, the black and white cat who's new to the feeding station.

22 hours ago, Lagie said:

Eeps. That's not good. How's your water situation this year?

Our water is okay so far. Dams are full on our side. Sadly they didn't bring the rates down and we still have a few restictions concerning watering plants.

Morning everyone.

So now we are on stage 4 loadshedding. Which mean our power is switched of three times a day T.T

1 hour ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Morning everyone.

So now we are on stage 4 loadshedding. Which mean our power is switched of three times a day T.T

:( *sends Spirit a few solar-powered Luci lights*

(Seriously... go online and order a couple. They are totally worth it!)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I finally figured out why my shop dog appears to not be eating his breakfast. He does, but the volunteer that usually gets there before me is overfeeding him and what I see in the bowl is what he has left behind after eating the usual amount. :rolleyes: And when I spoke to her about it, she threw up her hands with an annoyed "fine, I won't feed any more. Someone else can feed the animals." Which, frankly, is fine by me (we'll stop going through so much food...), but boy, was she touchy about it.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

This is our times for tomorrow T.T

My poor mother is going to struggle with the cakes

image.png.b0fd4bdc9550851e1480a2a2b06de8bf.png

We aren't to fussed about the night time loadshedding. During the day is the problem. My mother can't bake if it's during the day

16:00 to 18:30? that's like... dinner time!! (ok, more like starting at 17:30, but close enough)

in other news, HOW did i not know Witchlight eggs did this~

Screenshot_20211027-091653_Chrome.jpg.5e45ffdbd5b466147bde09eb24cf5f27.jpg

it BLINKED at me! :blink:

now i need to go hatch it though! XD

Hi. My name is IzzyCat91, and I am a compulsive poster. You can just call my Iz or Izzy :3

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I use to play many a year ago under the name DarkDamsel09/DD. I Couldn't seem to retrieve my old login info for the forums, so I made a new account as IzzyCat (I DID manage to remember the login for my scroll though, thank goodness)

@Lagie ,would be able to and/or mind updating DarkDamsel's entry under volume five on the list to include my new username please? I would very much appreciate it if you are able.

Anyway, I am happy to be back. How have you all been?

Edited by IzzyCat91

hullo and welcome back, izzycat! :)

i'm about to hatch some of my halloween eggs, and then do some 2G breeding to offer on the Notice Board :)

Thank you! Good luck with your breeding! I'm currently egg locked between Halloween, Lineage project, and just generally trying to catch up since I haven't played pn forever *giggle* Hoping to clear out space before the new Halloween dragons drop though.

thanks!

i just hatched three of my dragons, so now i have 6 open slots to breed.  and if no one following the thread takes them, i can offer them on discord as well. :D

good luck with your projects too!

I am struggling to get the banners to work in my signature (not sure why, I got the Oath one to work, but nothing else seems to wanna show up) Does anyone have any suggestions for that? Please and thank you. I tried searching the forums for info on it, but I keep coming up empty handed no matter how I word it.

Edit: ok so I have determined that gifs work but static images don't. Now to figure WHY.

Edited by IzzyCat91