Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, trystan said:

oh i'm sure it'll wreak havoc, should that actually happen.  but that's corporate's problem, and might end up affecting sales and maybe hours next year. :blink:

Eeps.

1 hour ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

:D

Still drizzling. Heading to bed now. Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of salad*

*brushes salad out of hair*

Good night, Lagie!

Made hamloaf and scalloped potatoes for dinner tonight. Yum!

i made chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight.  i'm getting better at not burning them XD  

49 minutes ago, trystan said:

i made chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight.  i'm getting better at not burning them XD  

Sounds tasty. What kind of tortilla did you use, corn or wheat? 

Edited by Kegluneq

9 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Sounds tasty. What kind of tortilla did you use, corn or wheat? 

hubby's was whole wheat, mine was that white wheat stuff.

they are tasty.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

hubby's was whole wheat, mine was that white wheat stuff.

they are tasty.

I see. Wheat tortillas might burn easily, but you mention you're making better quesadillas. Corn is somewhat more heat resistant but yes, either wheat or corn they're tasty, different taste but tasty ^^

13 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I see. Wheat tortillas might burn easily, but you mention you're making better quesadillas. Corn is somewhat more heat resistant but yes, either wheat or corn they're tasty, different taste but tasty ^^

I'll have to see if my supermarket has corn tortilla shells. but in the meantime,  I'll just be vigilant not to burn them  

hubby is thinking about adopting another void kitty..... and goddess help me, I think I want the cat too.....

Good morning everyone!

Seems like allergy season is hitting me hard this time

11 hours ago, trystan said:
11 hours ago, Lagie said:

It is POURING rain rather suddenly.

yeah, that happens.

Lagie must make an offering to appease the weather spirits. 

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!

Seems like allergy season is hitting me hard this time

*hands over tissues*

Why do some Minecraft trees have white and black trunks?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Lagie must make an offering to appease the weather spirits. 

You think they'd accept internet brownies? I need it to stay dry today and tomorrow for the extended jewellery sale.

Here I am confirming that I am in fact still alive.

Though gotta have more procedures, more tests and most likely another surgery just in time for christmas... woohoo.

Just now, Marcus Pheonix said:

Here I am confirming that I am in fact still alive.

Though gotta have more procedures, more tests and most likely another surgery just in time for christmas... woohoo.

Yay for alive! :D Welcome back! Boo for surgery, though. Hope it goes well.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

You think they'd accept internet brownies? I need it to stay dry today and tomorrow for the extended jewellery sale.

No, at the very least, you need real fruit. 

and probably feathers.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, at the very least, you need real fruit. 

Urgh. That's expensive here.

Just now, Lagie said:

Urgh. That's expensive here.

Nothing that can be foraged?

Why did the posts not merge?

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Nothing that can be foraged?

Coconuts. If you're good at shimmying up trees and the coconut vendors haven't beaten you to them. Everything else is out of season right now.

The hibiscus are always in season. How do I deliver them?

morning all! i'm off today.

need to go to the glasses place and get my frames adjusted, and then see if i can find one of the brown yarns i'm using for the blanket i'm making for my nephew.

i bred my pyropellises back on monday, and got 3 eggs from 6 breedings.  totally forgot to influence them for my lineage, and two of 'em misbehaved! XD i have the breeding again back on the calendar again for next monday as a question mark, as i have some Halloween dragons i want to get.  but we'll see how it goes.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

The hibiscus are always in season. How do I deliver them?

Place them high and in a open place rarely remembered or looked at and say your reason for placing them there. The feathers are for the wind.

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Place them high and in a open place rarely remembered or looked at and say your reason for placing them there. The feathers are for the wind.

Hmm.  I'll have to ponder on the rarely remembered part.  The feathers are everywhere in my shop, oddly enough.

And the rain did pretty much hold off for us, thank goodness.  Another successful sale!

5 hours ago, trystan said:

i bred my pyropellises back on monday, and got 3 eggs from 6 breedings.  totally forgot to influence them for my lineage, and two of 'em misbehaved! XD i have the breeding again back on the calendar again for next monday as a question mark, as i have some Halloween dragons i want to get.  but we'll see how it goes.

Silly dragons. :P

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Silly dragons. :P

yes they are.  also silly me for forgetting to influence!

it should be possible for me to do all my breeding and getting halloween dragons, as long as all my eggs hatch by saturday (the 30th) afternoon (and they should - i think i should have only hatchies by friday (the 29th), actually.  and - i've accounted for all of my breeding and vampire bitings being successful - we all know how that goes, right?

My six vamps behaved nicely this week, relatively speaking. Two dead eggs, one vampire, and three repulses!

It's now POURING and thundering again. I did not get home before the storm started but at least the shop was finished and packed up for the day.

I wonder how long it would take me to name and shift over 100 dragons... I had really hoped to do that before Halloween but, with no house sitting till November, my only scroll-shifting-internet is at work.

Toppage, page 531! B)

Consecutive descending odds...

ETA: Seriously, this is the kind of weather we had during Dorian in 2019. Tumultuous rain, rain, rain.

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!