Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I've been so fortunate with my trips to England. In four trips (usually 10 days or so per trip), I've only ever had one day of steady drizzling rain.

We have finally dried out at the shop.  I hope it stays that way for a while.

I had a long day .... mom and I went to a local yarn/fabric store,  then hubby and I went out to dinner for our anniversary!

and now I'm heading to bed. 💤

In fairness it's a British thing to complain about the weather no matter how good or bad ;) my current city gets 124 days of rain a year which, let's be honest, isn't bad at all! Belgium gets 200 days, and 130 in the Bahamas (which gets freaking hurricanes!), so it is just good old griping. 

I just seems to cycle through a lot of those days...

Edited by Kestra15

On 9/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, pinkgothic said:

For the record, I'm laughing my butt off. XD

@purplehaze, I was, too! XD Especially after that string of reds.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Little puffy clouds in the sky this morning but it doesn't feel like rain, thank goodness.

Hope you had a good dinner, @trystan! Hapoy Anniversary!

We have more rain days than you, Mr. Kestra? :blink: Who woulda thunk it?

I'm standing in my backyard to get Julian's wireless. :P I'm lower on my data than anticipated this week.

34 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm standing in my backyard to get Julian's wireless. :P

XD Sneaky.

I used to have to stand out in my backyard to get a signal on my cell phone when I had the Tracfone! Once in a long time I could pick up some bars in the house. Needless to say, I didn't use that phone much. I pay about 7X as much for the phone I have now, but at least I can use it!

We are supposed to have one more nice day, here, and then rain pretty much all week. Yesterday was beautiful!

i did have a good dinnner - even brought some of it home too!  might have it for dinner tomorrow.  i have to leave for work in a little over an hour and a half from the time of the post. 

i need to move/sort my dragons that grew up yesterday, and then see what the Floret Fairy has in store for me today.  i just want another Peach Iris floret that's NOT related to my girls, is all. i have  a boy Peach Iris, and i keep hoping his parents give me a sibling, which i would influence as Liriio's brother.  that way i'll know all the boys and girls are NOT related! (my four girls are all related along different generations though.

I've been enjoying a lovely peaceful day at home, reading outside, clearing boxes in cupboards, and working on my Minecraft LEGO creation, all thanks to the flat tire my car had when I tried to go to work for a couple of hours. The puffy clouds have and the sky is clear and there's a gentle breeze - it's the perfect day for sitting outside and reading.

Good luck with the breeding, trystan!

Enjoy your nice day, purplehaze!

Ok, so I bruised my left knee, my right leg above the knee, my right buttock near the center, and somehow scraped my upper right arm? What do I do? Is this the right response 😭?

35 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Ok, so I bruised my left knee, my right leg above the knee, my right buttock near the center, and somehow scraped my upper right arm? What do I do? Is this the right response 😭?

How on earth did you manage all that?

43 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That was my question, too!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

What do I do? Is this the right response 😭?

Pretty much. Hope you heal quickly!

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

earlier this year i slipped over sprinting from hpe to my next class with my shoes not on properly, slid 2 meters over that rocky pavement into a plant pot, still didn't get hurt in as many places as sunrise X_X

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

just go home and cry thats what i did

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good luck with the breeding, trystan!

pfft, nope.  i sent a few eggs to the AP, but no Wine/Rose/Peach Iris egg. *sigh*  my next batch of floret breeding is wednesday, so.... we'll see how that goes.

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

pfft, nope.  i sent a few eggs to the AP, but no Wine/Rose/Peach Iris egg. *sigh*  my next batch of floret breeding is wednesday, so.... we'll see how that goes.

I think my Florets are ready to breed. You interested if I get one of those?

59 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

earlier this year i slipped over sprinting from hpe to my next class with my shoes not on properly, slid 2 meters over that rocky pavement into a plant pot, still didn't get hurt in as many places as sunrise X_X

Ouch. That sounds painful, too.

It's voting time! 

Please go vote! (Even if it's not for me.)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/189315-dc-photography-contest-189

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I think my Florets are ready to breed. You interested if I get one of those?

oh yes, please and thank you :D 

20 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh yes, please and thank you :D 

Well, no luck for me, either.

Got 2 gold iris, 1 purple iris, 1 lilac alstro and 6 (yes six) no egg results! *sigh* My dragons can be very contrary.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Ouch. That sounds painful, too.

It's voting time! 

Please go vote! (Even if it's not for me.)

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/189315-dc-photography-contest-189

that's a great theme - i could've entered but didn't know 😧

there needs to be a time speeding up-er bsa for celestials khgrjghrj,hvjr,gh 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Well, no luck for me, either.

aww, thanks for trying.  i'll see what my batch does on wednesday!

34 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

that's a great theme - i could've entered but didn't know

agreed - i have lots of fandomy thinks i could have taken pics of....

9 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

that's a great theme - i could've entered but didn't know

8 hours ago, trystan said:

agreed - i have lots of fandomy thinks i could have taken pics of....

You two need to follow the Player Activities thread in Site Discussion. ;) We usually post the new Photo Contests there. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Laundry and flat tire fixing. Not the longest of to-do lists! XD Oh, and getting a newspaper.

1 hour ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

Good morning CPA! I slept on the wrong pillow today! 😠

Uh oh. You have an angry-making pillow?

I have to make the bed in a few minutes once the dryer has finished.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

You two need to follow the Player Activities thread in Site Discussion.

fair enough.

so i called to make the "annual" appointment i ranted about in this post.... turns out even if they DID get the schedule from the hospital for november or december, i still might not get an appointment in a timely fashion.  so, my "annual" appointment & mammogram is in February. my appointment last year was October 13th. :blink:  my rational mind is figuring that everyone who put off their appointments last year has now suddenly realised they ought to go have an appointment.  yeesh.  at this point, i was so hoping to have my appointment on Friday, November 26th - which is Black Friday, which i SO do NOT want to work. at a craft store.  with stoopid, demanding, entitled customers. *sigh*

in other news, i'm off to go see if my Fall x Equinox want to give me a !@#$%^& Fall dragon.  the other line is all caught up, seethis line is just a little behind *glares*

update - they weren't interested this week *sigh*

Edited by trystan

53 minutes ago, trystan said:

in other news, i'm off to go see if my Fall x Equinox want to give me a !@#$%^& Fall dragon.  the other line is all caught up, seethis line is just a little behind *glares*

update - they weren't interested this week *sigh*

Reminds me that I need to breed my seasonal stair lineages for fall.

Also I will need at least two more CB Autumns to breed into the line next year.

anyone know why pictures get blurry when exporting them

into drag-cave? I made a sprite but it gets blurry. I think it's to do with the color count, how do you check it?

vantaadul.png

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight