Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes, good luck!

thanks!

and wow, what a trippy tongue twister!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

and wow, what a trippy tongue twister!

XD

And... I'm not even going to try spelling out the names of this woman's nieces... I got as far as 'Christernique' and decided they were worth a photo. :P

Screenshot_20210930-211915.thumb.jpg.4b8c4717e7fe18f8bb09058b99ef9918.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And... I'm not even going to try spelling out the names of this woman's nieces... I got as far as 'Christernique' and decided they were worth a photo.

Oh my! And such a lot of them, too!

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD

And... I'm not even going to try spelling out the names of this woman's nieces... I got as far as 'Christernique' and decided they were worth a photo. :P

:blink: :blink:

yeah, that's all i got....

Morning all.

Having a second crack at Earthquake eggs. Hope they hatch female!

3 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Morning all.

Having a second crack at Earthquake eggs. Hope they hatch female!

Good luck!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

I do hope the partly sunny day stays more sunny than cloudy. :P

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie *hugs*

We got rain over here XD But we finished painting the deck so all is good. 

Very good! *hugs back*

Our rain is due any minute so I hope I get all the way home before it starts.

You all seem to have lots of rain. ;) It’s pretty sunny here. I went for a walk in the woods and saw that the river is clean enough to swim. in. It’ll be nice in the summer.

Also sympathy about doctors and dentist appointments. I hate that too, especially the dentist.

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

It’s pretty sunny here. I went for a walk in the woods and saw that the river is clean enough to swim. in. It’ll be nice in the summer.

That sounds lovely! My brother is always sending us photos of his family and dog on long walks in the woods, and it makes me miss that. (He lives in Offenbach outside Frankfurt am Main.) We have no wooded trails on this island that are anything like the ones in Canada or Germany.

doctor's visit wasn't so bad, and i got my flu shot for this year too. :)  and.... i was able to make my appointment for 6 months from now as well! yaay! :D 

my new release dragons grew up, and now i'm clicking the adults on the Encyclopedia Helpers spreadsheet to unlock the adults in my encyclopedia! yaay!

oh, and stalking the AP for vampires and siyats :) 

12 minutes ago, trystan said:

my new release dragons grew up, and now i'm clicking the adults on the Encyclopedia Helpers spreadsheet to unlock the adults in my encyclopedia! yaay!

I've got adults on the front page of my scroll if you need them. :) I have the encyclopedia all unlocked already without even trying.

ah cool, thanks purple! *clicks*

edit - that unlocked my encyclopedia entries! thanks! :D 

Edited by trystan

Hunh. I clicked 15 - 20 of each of the eggs, and the same again for the hatchies, and when my four of each grew into adults, they unlocked the entry immediately (I had also clicked TJ's).

It's an easy raffle this month, too, with hatchies underway for most of us at the start of the month.

Anyone here active in the RP section? How can you write a long response from nothing (the previous message didn't have anything to respond to)?

Just now, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

@LagieI always forget to enter into the raffle X[

Maybe you'll remember this month! ;) I always get a notification when I'm eligible to enter, and clicking it takes you to the raffle page. Easy peasy!

i highly doubt i'll get something from it but i like to join when i remember - thanks for  reminding me! :D

10 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i highly doubt i'll get something from it but i like to join when i remember - thanks for  reminding me! :D

Yeah, I've been playing every single month since it started and still haven't won. But as our state lottery says -- you gotta play to win! XD

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It's an easy raffle this month, too, with hatchies underway for most of us at the start of the month.

it IS! i noticed my notification bell on my scroll, and when i clicked, i'd learned that i had already met the requirements for the raffle already!  so, i entered, of course. :D 

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, I've been playing every single month since it started and still haven't won. But as our state lottery says -- you gotta play to win! XD

i enter when i remember... and i won one once!  *looks at spreadsheet* i won the Bronze shimmer in january of 2020!

Edited by trystan

My girl's from April 1, 2019, back when the world was still normal. Her mate isn't, though. XD He's a flipped mint from the same day!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

It's too early. Silly cats. *falls back asleep on the sofa* Wake me when I need to head to work.

15 hours ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

You all seem to have lots of rain. ;) 

I live in England. If it's not raining, it's a surprise.

Good thing you had your boots Lagie!

Edited by Kestra15

@Kestra15 I lived in both (South) England and Belgium and I found Belgium to be much worse weather-wise. Or maybe I was just lucky and the spring/summer of 2016 were especially nice. I remember going to an (outdoor) Shakespeare festival and the organisers planned for umbrellas and hot drinks, only to have to retool it when it was super warm and sunny.