Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

so i worked today until 5, did some errands, fed some cats, ate dinner, hatched some dragon eggs, and now i'm here. :D 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

so i worked today until 5, did some errands, fed some cats, ate dinner, hatched some dragon eggs, and now i'm here. :D 

Hello! :D

Did you see the pics above (not the lizard, though he's cute)?

Sleepy. You'd think after five days off work I wouldn't be so tired.

Just now, trystan said:

i saw the lizard, AND i saw the contest.

AND i voted!

Thanks! You missed Atlantis... :P

i saw atlantis!  pretty sure i commented right after it, actually.  the table was quite cool too :D 

On 7/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, trystan said:

oh that's cool, Lagie!

So you did! I hate that on the phone the date info covers up the first lines of people's posts so I end up missing things. Sorry about that.

Yes, the table was perfect for it!

We have a glass-topped one for sale at the shop but it doesn't have the under the glass display shelf.

There are noisy people in the pool. I hope 10 p.m. comes soon.

Our curfew drops back to 10 p.m. on Monday. It's been 11 p.m. for a couple of months, but the Covid numbers keep going up.

we've decided that a glass table would be cool to have..... the cats could sit on it, and then we can see what a cat looks like from underneath XD 

XD That could be amusing. Plus you can move things under it for them to chase.

Good morning, CPA!

*sets out coffee, teas, juuces, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Does everyone have their new eggies yet?

Hot, sunny, and still here today.

Good morning, CPA!

Lovely morning here, but is supposed to heat up and have storms later in the day. Temps in the 90's all week.

Wyrm release! I have 4 of the 2-headed ones and 3 of the other. One space is taken up by my 20-week egg, so it will be a couple of days before I can get any more.

i have two of each!

but y'know, i still wish we had adults as quick as we had hatchies.... i want to see what they look like first, to decide if i even want them in the first place (i'm weirdly picky) BUT - the hatchies are CUTE!

15 hours ago, Lagie said:

Wow. That's quite a lot of growing!

I know! He was less than 20g when we got him, and now he's nearly 20 times that.

What's mad is his appetite. He used to go through a couple of boxes of bugs a day, without fail (I had eleven boxes of crickets and hoppers at one point and it didn't last a week!). Nowadays he can take a three or four days to eat a box - or like he did this morning, gorge out in under fifteen minutes.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

One space is taken up by my 20-week egg, so it will be a couple of days before I can get any more.

I had two spaces taken by that! But I have four purples and two two-heads so I'm good.

18 minutes ago, Kestra15 said:

He was less than 20g when we got him, and now he's nearly 20 times that.

:o

Feast or famine with the eating, hunh?

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

still wish we had adults as quick as we had hatchies.... i want to see what they look like first, to decide if i even want them in the first place

Agreed. I have on a couple of occasions dropped mine once I realized I wasn't keen on the adults, but the waiting can seem endless.

I've now had my Starbucks coffee and sandwich. I may take a nap. :P

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

still wish we had adults as quick as we had hatchies.... i want to see what they look like first, to decide if i even want them in the first place

Agreed. I have on a couple of occasions dropped mine once I realized I wasn't keen on the adults, but the waiting can seem endless.

waiting is my least favorite part of....

well, anything.  also i have to be at work in two hours.  don't wanna.....

4 hours ago, trystan said:

waiting is my least favorite part of....

well, anything.  also i have to be at work in two hours.  don't wanna.....

Waiting... for the power to come back on. I feel like the Wicked Witch: "I'm melting!"

It was very hot! When the power finally came back on, I had to change all my clothes, the ones I had on were so damp from the sweat.

work wasn't too bad, actually.

now i'm working on my socks for the Ravellenic Games

I got a spare release day egg if you want one, dm me when you have an egg slot. Happy birthday

Edited by _Ro_

Good morning everyone!

I almost forgot to catch the new eggs T.T

:waves:picrew of someone waving

(source: https://picrew.me/image_maker/947708)

What (real) name do you think i would seem like i would have? (ignoring my reddit and discord users)

my grammar had a stroke typing that...  sorry

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight