Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

nah, i have the air on.  i sleep with blankets covering me year-round! XD 

i prefer the cold, actually.  not a fan of this heat and humidity that's on it's way.....

Good morning everyone!
*huggles Fortune*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny day! I have a new shop volunteer starting today. I hope she fits in well with my existing team.

Morning Lagie! Had some fun last night playing Minecraft, I got out of a geniusly designed prison because I served my sentence (2 rl days) for burning down a forest. Let’s just say that there’s an elder guardian in the prison, so you get mining fatigue, the prison is underground and completely in water but there’s a conduit outside the ever regenerating obsidian wall. Also, the way to get is is a piston door. So yeah. I served my sentence and before my friend got off (this is on bedrock edition) and started making a rare items shop. 

morning all!

oh good, i see i'm not covered in orange paint... XD

and hopefully, my Winter, Chione, will like her new Equinox mate and will give me a Spring dragon (instead of another Equinox!) my other pair, Shakok (Winter) and Pomona (Equinox), have already given me a Spring for my summer round of breeding, so yaay! (i mean, if i never get a Spring from Chione, i'll just reshuffle the seasons, and start that line with a Spring. it's flexible. and i don't know how long it'll take to get a summer from Axton (Spring) and Aradia (Equinox). yes - i have all this on one of those spreadsheets. XD 

8 hours ago, Gavvv24 said:

Had some fun last night playing Minecraft, I got out of a geniusly designed prison because I served my sentence (2 rl days) for burning down a forest.

Are you Fortune in disguise, burning things down? ;)

Why would you be orange, @trystan?

I'm cooling off at a friend's before going home.

My cousin's baby was born yesterday. May the 4th. And both parents are Star Wars fans. No, her name isn't Padme. XD They've called her Sophie Rey. It sounds really nice with her last name.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My cousin's baby was born yesterday. May the 4th. And both parents are Star Wars fans. No, her name isn't Padme. XD They've called her Sophie Rey. It sounds really nice with her last name.

oh that's awesome! :) 

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Why would you be orange, @trystan?

because last night, LongBeforeSunrise said this:

*hides a bucket of orange paint and a paint sponge*

Are you sleepy yet, trystan?

..... and i got suspicious..... XD 

edit: Tyr and Chione gave me an Equinox. *sigh*  but Jacen (Astaarus) and Tenel Ka (yellow Zyu) gave me an egg! (the yellow Zyu). yaay!

Edited by trystan

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

hides a bucket of orange paint and a paint sponge*

Are you sleepy yet, trystan?

..... and i got suspicious..... XD 

Hehehe. I'd forgotten that.

A luau in a box. What will they think of next?

heh yep.

well, i have an Altar in a Box with candles and incense that i put together myself.  haven't done any rituals lately to need it though...

What? No anti-orange-paint rituals?

I am feeding the birds almost as much as I'm feeding the cats. Sigh.

no, don't have any of those rituals.  i do have them for full moons, and Samhain and the solstices and equinoxes, and Beltane....

sigh

Well, those are all perfectly good rituals. :)

I have a good friend in Vancouver who celebrates all those, too.

Posted (edited)

oh very cool!  i've labeled myself pagan back at the end of the 90s.... i stumbled on it purely by random when i was doing research for something else! :) 

Edited by trystan
clarification

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I am feeding the birds almost as much as I'm feeding the cats. Sigh.

Maybe all that protein is why your doves are bigger.

11 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Maybe all that protein is why your doves are bigger.

Maybe. But they were always bigger, even before the cat chow.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I was finally able to pet Odin today! Here he is, meowing at me:

He likes to play gate guard.Screenshot_20210506-074809.jpg.f615fdcbed02606f3b7f84e7eaac6bce.jpg

I’m sorry, who’s Odin? This is confusing me.  
Lagie! 
*huggles*

Got some stuff done last night in my Terraria world. Tried to do the stupid thing of fighting the Twins without an arena, so I died pretty fast. Although, I did do some nice damage, about 1/10 of its health was gone before Spazastim killed me with it’s stupid cursed flames. I also mined and died alot because of stupid skeleboi archers. I did manage to find 1 truffle worm, and that made me super exited becasue it was a truffle worm. Anyways, that’s how my night went, and my day is going not the best. I literally just woke up and I’m both A: Failling 7th grade in middle school and B: I’m on CST so I missed my first class comepletely. But yah. How was your day and night?

kitty!! i love black cats.  i have 3 1/2 black cats XD

also, i randomly have off saturday, so i took sunday too, to give myself a weekend! yaay! :D

but today, i'm going to try to breed Ben and Vestara and see if i get an Astaarus or a Zyu! (yesterday Jacen (Astaarus) and Tenel Ka (Zyu) gave me a Zyu! :)

and i'm stalking the AP for gemshards i hope turn out to be red, and maybe vampires that came from blue eggs.  we shall see. i missed a gemshard yesterday because i wasn't thinking fast enough XD

Why on earth am I the youngest one here? For gods sake, I’m 13! Why are you all so much older? Also, we have 4 cats. 2 tabby’s, one black, and one tuxedo cat. 

my older daughter was younger than you when she got her scroll.... uhm.....

let's see: sleek black cat, Blackie, 16

floofy black cat, Rocky, 4

grey and white tux, Ash, 1

black and white tux, Oreo 1 (Ash and Oreo are brothers)

grey tabby, Harvey, 2 1/2

floofy black girl, Luna, 2

old lady calico, Angel, 13? maybe.

and hubby wants to adopt two, maybe three more... these three are orange XD

Tuxedo: Roland, 18

Black cat: Chloe, 6

Tabby 1: Pumpkins, 10

Tabby 2: Isabell, 5

Isabell is Chloes daughter and Roland is female. Pumpkins is the only male in the house. 
We at one time had 7 cats cuz Chloe gave birth so we gave away 3 cats at 1 year old. Also, this was around the time I hit my leg open. Here’s a picture (don’t look at it if your grossed out by that kinda stuff.) It is all healed up but i did hit It recently so it’s a bit red. 

Spoiler

60595349-F1D8-4C8B-AA6F-ED9DE42206F3.thumb.jpeg.8edc34c6adb4197fb917856e1ff6320c.jpeg

(By recently, I meant last week. I got the injury at Brookfield zoo after saving my little bro from a lion pit about 4 years ago.) 

(JK, I actually hit it open after running back because my little bro wasn’t listening but I tripped on the curb but the wood chips weren’t covering the sharp edge of it so yeah. First time I got to ride in and see the inside of an ambulance tho.)

Edited by Gavvv24