Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

heh, thanks! 

yay for lego filing! :D 

soap went well, i'll post another pic shortly! :) 

pic~

Spoiler

Ebo68sk.jpg

soapy toppa da page! XD 

Edited by trystan

Looking good! :)

I tried to find 'soapy' cuffs but this was the best I could do:

*cuffs trystan*

(Page 426)

And on that note, i'm heading to bed!

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of Activia*

*eyes the number of >1 day Magnesium hatchlings in Silvi's lair*

*eyes the number of >1 day Magnesium hatchlings in Silvi's lair*

huh... there ARE a lot of Magnesium hatchies in Silvi's....

Good morning everyone!

Man I'm exhausted!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Up all night, were you, Spirit?

I'm at the second car place waiting on my ride.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Nah I didn't stay up all night. I was just cleaning intensely last night.

Good morning CPA! Wait... Lagie!
*huggles* 

How’s your day going? Mine is going ok. Sorry, I haven’t been posting, i was super busy this weekend laying bricks in my front yard because my mom wanted a wall around her flowers garden so I helped her carry around 27 pound blocks of smooth stone for about 6 hours. So yeah. My back feels like it’s gonna break because of the amount of heavy lifting I did yesterday. Either way, I was busy. Although, I did get some time to mess about on my computer this weekend. The thing is is that I forgot my passcode so that’s fun. Anyways, hope you have a great day!

5 hours ago, Gavvv24 said:

Good morning CPA! Wait... Lagie!
*huggles* 

How’s your day going? Mine is going ok. Sorry, I haven’t been posting, i was super busy this weekend laying bricks in my front yard because my mom wanted a wall around her flowers garden so I helped her carry around 27 pound blocks of smooth stone for about 6 hours. So yeah. My back feels like it’s gonna break because of the amount of heavy lifting I did yesterday. Either way, I was busy. Although, I did get some time to mess about on my computer this weekend. The thing is is that I forgot my passcode so that’s fun. Anyways, hope you have a great day!

Sounds like hard but good work! Hope your mom appreciates her wall!

My day's going well, if a little unproductive (the person I need to authorize something before I continue is off the premises...)

XD @trystan

but I have this for you! It's a Lego Ideas that has gone to the company consideration phase before going to public voting.

webp

https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/a4ae09b6-0d4c-4307-9da8-3ee9f3d368d6/post/9f898d46-12a3-4928-b7e6-ba061e849d62

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I have this for you! It's a Lego Ideas that has gone to the company consideration phase before going to public voting.

hehe, that's awesome!

i like a few of the other ideas on that page too - Princess Bride, the Office (the second one, actually!), Nightmare Before Xmas, and the Shire :D 

The Nightmare Before Christmas was one of my favourites! I'm looking forward to the public input stage. :)

And you put mouth on it, as the Bahamians say, i.e. you made it happen by saying it - 

Screenshot_20210504-184306.thumb.png.be87c79aeb6f77fa0dd42924f21182c7.png

XD No worries. It was just funny that it happened exactly like that after you had mentioned it. And I don't ... oh wait I do! (Action log. :P )

as i've told someone recently, i don't have ESP, honestly! XD 

XD

I heard a funny joke, very Bahamian, in fact, today that was kind of ESP-based but it would take way too long to type it out.

I got nine of the twelve big boxes stashed, and four of the sixteen smaller containers, which wasn't too shabby given I didn't start till almost seven and I had to stop at eight as my upstairs lighting is horrible for getting things done.

sounds like you had a productive night!

i'm working on my rainbow skull blanket - i'm almost done the green!  i'll be taking a little break after the green and working on something else before i start up again with the blue. :) 

I did! Cleaning each box off (they have little nooks and crannies) slowed me down but needed to be done. I should finish tomorrow. Of course the house sit I was trying to get all this finished before no longer starts on Thursday but rather next week Tuesday. Still, it was a good incentivizer, unlike the 'thank you for getting your vaccine' card from our President of the Board which had no money in it. :P (It was a trifle bizarre, though, that every single staff member who received one expected it to have money in it! :blink: Every. Single. One.)

*hides a bucket of orange paint and a paint sponge*

Are you sleepy yet, trystan? 

nope! i'll be up for a while yet... younger daughter is out, and while i don't have to, i do wait up for her to get home.

why?.... whatcha plotting?

*eyes you hiding something behind you*

Who? Me? Nothing. Just wondering. I'm not sleepy, either. 

*nods* okay, sounds good XD 

*goes back to reading Not Always Right*

*covers self with drop cloth blanket just in case i drift off to sleep....*

Don't you think it's starting to feel like summer?