Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I'm on the wiki and apparently you can buy some hair tint from the ingame store for real money (if we have fun I don't mind shelling out a little to support the devs), but there are no pictures >.<

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

*cuffs Fortune*

https://dragcave.net/lineage/oJHCi

My 'missing' kitty has just reappeared. She spent the night outside as she was AWOL when I went to bed.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Glad the kitty showed up! I would have been worried sick

Don't read to much Fortune! Don't spoil anything

Spirit!

*huggles back*

She's done it before, I'm told, but it was still a relief when she returned. The dog actually let me know; she and that kitten are good friends.

Ah that's good.

It kills me if I don't know where my pets are

LAGIE!

*snugs*

All of our pets are inside ones. I hate it when they slip out. We're too close to a main road. 

Ours are inside dogs but they have the luxury of going outside when they wants.... Only dog now, not dogs anymore.

our kitties are indoor now... except Blackie.  he's an indoor/outdoor kitty who knows where home is.  but now that he's old (16!) he doesn't go out as often as he used to, and when he is out, he's not out all that long.  Ash, one of our younger kitties (him and his brother were just 1), is the only one who goes outside on a harness.  he's so cute! =^..^=

also, i got ALL of my FoE goodies for all the years it's been around! woot!  got my last one last night. :D

and in that vein, the only ones i still have to finish unlocking the eggs for are a few (3) Halloween dragons and more than a few (6) HollyDays dragons!  this is my goal for the end of this year! :D

Posted (edited)

Stomach, I gave you food before and after that medication and you're still upset with me?

What brand is that covid vaccine that puts a microchip in your brain so you stop caring about things?

I need to care less about things. Yes, that must be it.

Right now, I'm like this old Pokemon Go meme, except I'm the horse:

Spoiler

20210408_112359.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

What brand is that covid vaccine that puts a microchip in your brain so you stop caring about things?

I need to care less about things. Yes, that must be it.

According to many Bahamians, all of them. 

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

According to many Bahamians, all of them. 

Hmmm... 🤔 According to Wiki, there are 13 different vaccines. How am I supposed to know if I'm getting the right microchip?

Morning everyone!

I'm so tired. I don't know why?

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

How you?

Spirit!

*snuggles*

Keeping my head down on the Genshin forums. Apparently some people are struggling to pull Rosaria. I got 5 XD

You gonna try and get her for your collection?  

Nope! Saving those gems! Something is going to happen the end of the month and I want to be prepared

Apparently there may be a new character on Zhongli's banner too.

I'd rather have new areas, but I guess characters are what people spend money on. 

Yeah same but sadly we will have to wait and see!

Just placed an order for delivery food but I can never find the option for sauces on the website. Tried to call the site but they engaged T.T

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

It's still chilly around here.

What's your favourite type of tea? Or brand?

I've mostly settled with Twining's English Breakfast all day long ever since an online friend from the UK taught me about tea :D

I drink Lipton's Yellow Label mostly, because a lot of the time Twinings is out of stock. And I drink more coffee than tea (Maxwell House).

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

It's still chilly around here.

Too warm here, but thunderstorms tonight.

*looks up medication side effects

Side effect: Fatigue

Because that's something I needed more of... 😾

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What's your favourite type of tea? Or brand?

I've mostly settled with Twining's English Breakfast all day long ever since an online friend from the UK taught me about tea :D

I only drink Rooibos tea. Mostly a coffee drinker but if I have to drink tea it has to be Rooibos!

Also Hi XD