Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I can actually walk across the floor, @purplehaze! XD That's far more important as there's a cat feeding station at the back of the shack. ;)

We have an entire book room, @Long_Before_Sunrise and more bags than we know what to do with. You and your sister would have a ball!

Spirit! *hugs* How are you?

Morning toppage, page 360! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

But they're iridescent like a crow's wing

well yes, but they seem majestic like a panther to me.

any other majestic looking black (female) dragons?

Lagie - oooh, walking on the floor without stepping on stuff? is that a rarity there?

54 minutes ago, trystan said:

Lagie - oooh, walking on the floor without stepping on stuff? is that a rarity there?

There are cats. Cat like to play 'climb the mountain, cause an avalanche.'  They score extra points and may even level up if it's something carefully organized and in order - like paperwork.

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Cat like to play 'climb the mountain, cause an avalanche.'

oh yes, i can testify to this, says she who has 7 cats.....

Good afternoon, CPA!

Walked with my friends today. It was a lovely day. The companionship is really a treasure in these days of isolation!

I am feeling light-headed in the very best sort of way right now. I finally broke down and got a haircut. It just feels soooooo much better -- and looks it too!

found another set of characters to name some Aeria Gloris dragons after XD

i blame my current book i'm reading (it's in my sig, but for those on mobile, i'm reading The Desolations of Devil's Acre by Ransom Riggs - it's book 6 in Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series. i think it's the last book, too)

5 hours ago, trystan said:

Yes, it's hard to keep up with donations sometimes, and people are inclined to just plonk them wherever there is space.

Behold, the Trotsky in all his overweight glory!

156522915_10223642799713269_772744279287

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes, it's hard to keep up with donations sometimes, and people are inclined to just plonk them wherever there is space.

oh lovely.

doggo! trotsky was a handsome boy!

12 hours ago, trystan said:

doggo! trotsky was a handsome boy!

Yes. Yes, he was! :D

Good morning, CPA! B)

Please don't rain. Please don't rain.

There's a big grey cloud overhead. *crosses fingers*

no rain here, and it's supposed to be in the mid-40sF today.  30sF for the weekend, and then 40s, 50s... and low 60sF for next week.  welcome to March in Pennsylvania! XD

i'm still stalking the Alpine and AP for Aeria Gloris eggs, but i think i might want a few more Reds.... all 14 of mine have incubated in the last like 12 or 13 days! :blink: *stalks for those too* -- maybe i'll breed some tomorrow if i don't find any today. :D

Edited by trystan

raining here all day long ...

cat got his cheek swabbed for a dna test today, to find out if he has OCD ... yep, that's a thing (scottish fold) cats can have XD

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

but i think i might want a few more Reds.... all 14 of mine have incubated in the last like 12 or 13 days! :blink: *stalks for those too* -

did the same thing. Burned through my Red BSAs. Also seen requests for reds in Trading, too.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

cat got his cheek swabbed for a dna test today, to find out if he has OCD ... yep, that's a thing (scottish fold) cats can have XD

oh that's interesting!

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

did the same thing. Burned through my Red BSAs. Also seen requests for reds in Trading, too.

whoops!

i haven't bred my reds since january, so they're all available for breeding if i need to.  i'll see what cave stalking yields. :)

edit - i bred a pair of reds! *woot*

and found an Aeria Gloris as well.  and i have two slots left for now. heh.

Edited by trystan
cause i can't count my eggs...

3 hours ago, trystan said:

whoops!

Trying to help get rid of the AP walls, but they just kept coming.

Changes being made to the Grouping menu.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Trying to help get rid of the AP walls, but they just kept coming.

yeah, i get that.

irony: having Red eggs that you can't use the Red's BSA on... *sighs*

I finally have enough Reds that I don't think I can really run out. Maybe if I catch, hatch and abandon from the AP, but otherwise I should be good. :D

thanks to my breeding, LongBeforeSunrise, and Lagie, i now have 18 reds!

(oh, need to precog the new arrivals before deciding to influence or not)

Happy to help! :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

On a chilly windy morning, there's nothing better than curling up with your sibling on a cozy towel!

Screenshot_20210305-073559.thumb.jpg.ede3a3c536dd4074485b20472ca5dcdc.jpg

40 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What happened to their ears?

Around here, the vets clip a wee bit off the left ears of the ferals so you can tell at a distance if they've been spayed and neutered. These two aren't fully feral but I'm the only human they trust so far.

I caught a feral cat {I catch and spay/neuter and release them} and brought her in as a kitten/ I knew she was inbred but she has had no problems🤞... yet. She's 3 now. 

What pretty kitties those are @Lagie!

It is quite chilly here today and the wind is making it feel much colder. Glad I can just hole up in the house and not need to go out today. :)

pretty kitties, Lagie!

our grey cat, Harvey, has the tip of one of his ears clipped - he came to the shelter when he was 6 months old, and we adopted him 2 years later.

i was off today, but i did some errands and got a few things out of my front room out into my shed, too.  i'm left with emptying one box, and taking one more out to the shed.  (maybe?)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

My part for today's airlift was walking Julian's dogs last night and this morning so he could help transport one of the travelling dogs to the airport. We are sending 200 cats and 54 dogs to Nova Scotia today!