Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

So. Let me get this straight. You would rather be hit over the head with a hammer than drink juice you don't like? XD

Fortune is all too eager to help with that it seems!

Fortune is Little Bunny Foo Foo? 🤔 

Fruit juice from concentrate is pretty awful. It's a toss up. 🤗

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Lagie Make sure it's not using the sort of glue that some cats love to lick ... like, are addicted to licking off!

(My cat would lick all the duct tapes bare if I let her ...)

That's a new one.  I've observed a lot of cat oddities, but adhesive addiction is new one.

They say aluminium foil will discourage cats (the noise), but in my observations, nope. Rarely.

11 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

They say aluminium foil will discourage cats (the noise), but in my observations, nope. Rarely.

Mine become very curious when they hear that noise XD

Citrus smell is supposed to help. But that also depends on how adverse you yourself are to citrus smell :)

😲 I quoted two post in one by accident! Why doesn't it work when I try to do it intentionally???

I have a bucket with homemade repellent: old citrus peels and citrus fruit thrown it along with white vinegar, old eggs (they dissolve in the vinegar and people can't smell it) and garlic powder (which tends to absorb humidity and clump). Does it work? Doesn't really seem like it. It does smell citrusy, though.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

😲 I quoted two post in one by accident! Why doesn't it work when I try to do it intentionally???

The forum now automerges subsequent posts by the same poster within a certain timeframe. Maybe 1 hour or so?

Like, if I post quickly ...

I can post a bunch of times ...

... but it'll only appear as 1 post ...

Now this was 5 posts in a row, theoretically XD

56 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The forum now automerges subsequent posts by the same poster within a certain timeframe.

oooh, i found out that PMs did that, but good to know that the forum does too. :)

thanks for the info! :)

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The forum now automerges subsequent posts by the same poster within a certain timeframe. Maybe 1 hour or so?

Like, if I post quickly ...

I can post a bunch of times ...

... but it'll only appear as 1 post ...

Now this was 5 posts in a row, theoretically XD

3 hours ago, trystan said:

oooh, i found out that PMs did that, but good to know that the forum does too. :)

thanks for the info! :)

Yes, I'll have to watch for that when setting up the next CPA thread.

I wonder what bit me? 

*tries to not scratch her seriously itchy typing finger*

I found a CB Blusang in the AP tonight. It sat there for a couple of refreshes before I picked it up, too! I was really surprised to see it was CB.

Since I really didn't need it I traded it for a Ke'maro. I still need lots of those new Xenos! And Cantormaris, too, but they are easier to find.

15 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I still need lots of those new Xenos!

let me know if you want any bred and i'll see if i can get you a PB! :) 

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

let me know if you want any bred and i'll see if i can get you a PB! :) 

Thanks. Right now I am working on CBs. :)

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks. Right now I am working on CBs. :)

fair enough.

if i'm cave stalking and i see a xeno, i'll try to remember to grab it and see if it's one you need :) 

16 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Fortune is Little Bunny Foo Foo? 🤔 

I will neither confirm nor deny this allegation. 

Morning peeps!

@DragonSpirit009 *snugs*

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I still need lots of those new Xenos!

and z's of them, too! XD

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

and z's of them, too! XD

Yes, that too! :P I actually eventually got Z's of all the old ones, but it took ages.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

I am sleepy this morning. Hopefully coffee will perk me up a bit (it's half caff so only semi-perking XD ).

*tackleglomps @Lagie*

For the first time ever I just realised it's 'juices, apples' and not 'apple juice'.

I can read I swear 😧

Between reading and processing in your consciousness there is a whole lotta bunch of synapses messing around with the material you've just read XD

Hey Ruby!

I think my synapses just like to mess around for the sake of it. Would certainly explain some the dreams I've had.  

2 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

*tackleglomps @Lagie*

For the first time ever I just realised it's 'juices, apples' and not 'apple juice'.

I can read I swear 😧

*falls over* Hello!

XD about the apple juice. It's apples for @AlicornsPrayer, from when she was sick, way back when.

I'm sneaking in from work. We're set up already and the futzing about in the morning stresses me out so I'm staying away from it.

One of my volunteers is seething today because a different thrift shop here got a full page in the Weekend section today. I don't do well around seething people right now.

so now that it's almost noon, *waves hi*

i have to be at my retail job in an hour.  ugh. i kinda don't wanna. (oh wait, that's me every time, nevermind XD)

i'm also waiting for my manager to approve a day off request for march - one of the authors i read will be presenting a class (via zoom! yay!) on "Writing Villains"!  i'm very interested to sign up (it's only $20!!) .... but i want to make sure i have the day off before i sign up for a class i have pay for, y'know?  *glares at website, willing the "0" messages to turn into a "1"* XD 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

*glares at website, willing the "0" messages to turn into a "1"*

Is it working?

*looks outside*

A week ago it was icy, now it's nearly 80F.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Is it working?

well, i kinda had to go to work, but when i did check it (a) the time off was approved, and (b) the schedule for that week is already up, and i'm not working, so yaaay!! :D 

*flops*

I'd like to become a Labradorite and and steal other's energy to fuel myself, and steal some of Joojoo's persistence and resistance to discouragement.  But there's that whole no eyes - can't read thing. That's kind of a dealbreaker.

Eyes are useful!

Ears, too, but mine are coping with the live music from the nearby restaurant. Is it curfew time yet?

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Is it curfew time yet?

soon?

i was able to register for the webinar! yaay! :D