Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Congrats! How many more do you need to unlock?

Durned mosquitoes.

Toppage, page 356! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Ah, so those will take a while! XD

I do wish Haar would stop scratching at my door. She keeps puncturing the plastic that covers the cardboard that covers the busted screen.

Sadly, you shall have to for this as I know no other way to view out of season eggs.

yeah, i know.

it's fine.

i like to jokingly complain about things that i have no control over. XD 

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Ah, so those will take a while! XD

I do wish Haar would stop scratching at my door. She keeps puncturing the plastic that covers the cardboard that covers the busted screen.

Spray adhesive or double sided tape.

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

On the cat? Wouldn't those just stick her to the door?

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

we got some double-sided tape from Chewy to put on places we don't want the cats scratching or walking on

i had to add this~ 

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

On the cat? Wouldn't those just stick her to the door?

LOL!!! XD 

Edited by trystan

Just now, trystan said:

we got some double-sided tape from Chewy to put on places we don't want the cats scratching or walking on

Hunh. I wonder then if that would work. Did it work with your cats?

😶  Maybe try putting it on the plastic on the carboard on the door first? It can't run as fast.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Hunh. I wonder then if that would work. Did it work with your cats?

kind of..... we need to put new tape on some places from time to time....

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

😶  Maybe try putting it on the plastic on the carboard on the door first? It can't run as fast.

XD

It's already on the door. I need Haar to stop clawing it (I think she likes the way it shreds.).

Ah. Sticky. I'll see if there's still double-sided tape at the shop. We had some at one point but I think I may have cleared it away in the last major clearout of the pricing area.

The cookie is my signature is missing the bottom. More tweaking must be going on.

@Lagie Make sure it's not using the sort of glue that some cats love to lick ... like, are addicted to licking off!

(My cat would lick all the duct tapes bare if I let her ...)

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Lagie Make sure it's not using the sort of glue that some cats love to lick ... like, are addicted to licking off!

Ooh good point.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I'm not sure if my sniffles this morning are cat-hair-related or dietary. :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

So, we hit you over the head with the hammer and then patch you up with the bandages? Is that how it goes, @Long_Before_Sunrise?

13 hours ago, Lagie said:

Aww. Wouldn't a simple glass of orange juice and some Tylenol be far less painful? We can do that.

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

No, because the only fruit juice I like is the 100% juice that canned fruit is canned in.

So. Let me get this straight. You would rather be hit over the head with a hammer than drink juice you don't like? XD

Fortune is all too eager to help with that it seems!

Yay for snow melting. All of ours melted yesterday except for where it was piled up by the plows. We had a high of 63 F yesterday! It was glorious! Today is not quite so warm, but still very nice!

yesterday we were in the mid 50sF.  we'll be in the 40s and 50s this weekend with rain, so maybe that will help more of those huge piles :)