Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning CPA!

Good to see Fortune and Spirit around, even if I usually have no idea what they are talking about. XD

@Lagie I know what you mean about the actual hugs. That is one of the worst parts of this whole thing for me!

Yeah we still have that here as well.

Kinda miss the work place as well.

And boy do I miss hugs!

I didn't expect that. I didn't realize how much I liked/needed them.

(I usually don't know what they're talking about either. I just assume it's a videogame and carry on! :D )

I at least still have my workplace, for which I'm grateful, even if other people's careless mask wearing is driving me nuts.

Hi there Purple!

Yeah Fortune and I are talking about a game called Genshin Impact.

Still upset that isn't not on the Xbox 😒

*latewaves to @purplehaze*

ello o3o

A mystery crying baby that suddenly stopped? I've seen way too many horror movies to consider that a good thing XD

Fortune we might have to try playing tomorrow night. Got to wake up early cause I have to be in the neighboring town by 7:30am

*grumbles* Stupid game *grumbles* Not giving me gold stuff!

*pets Spirit better*

Tell you want, we'll swap games.

I'll farm on Genshin for you and you can deal with Knife Collection Guy in CE. 

No... you can keep your game! What you are telling me off it is freaking me out

Freaking you out? You're not the one who is going to end up with 500+ serial killers in their address book. 

and.... we're back! i opened my email to find a little "54" next to my CPA notif emails, which meant since last night when i last visited, there were now 54 new replies! yaay!

it IS fun to watch Spirit and Fortune and everyone else have conversations during my wee morning hours :)

"warm" today in the lower 50sF, but then it'll be in the 40sF for a few days.  cold at night thought - 20sF - it still is february, after all!

i'm stalking the cave for more Labradorites for my Once & Future Witches dragons :)

Edited by trystan
clarification

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, the livestock probably wasn't alive anymore, so why let their food go to waste? It made them big and strong, after all!

True. As the saying goes, 'an army travels on its belly.'

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

*waves back at Fortune*

has anyone read a book that just.... ends? and you're like, shouldn't there be maybe an epilogue to tell us how it wraps up? i finished a book yesterday that did that.  and then i read a few reviews online, and there was speculation that the writer didn't really know how it ended.  i mean, i get that (personal experience and all that. heh)  but it was just... weird.  i'm not sure if i like it, but on the other hand, the last chapter seemed a satisfying enough conclusion.

Edited by trystan
clarification

Hi, Fortune.

@trystan A few. Stories never really end in real life. Life goes on. Sometimes an author makes the deliberate decision to remind readers of that.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I'd prefer an abrupt but good ending over a lengthy but poor one.

Still salty about Fortitude. 

I think I might be sick and I feel sorry for myself. 🤒

Someone get out the first aid kit and the tool box and fix me.

*first aid kit* Check.

*tool kit?* Check.

So, we hit you over the head with the hammer and then patch you up with the bandages? Is that how it goes, @Long_Before_Sunrise?

Aww. Wouldn't a simple glass of orange juice and some Tylenol be far less painful? We can do that.

No, because the only fruit juice I like is the 100% juice that canned fruit is canned in.

Well, I'm sure we can find some of that on the CPA pantry shelves.