Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

It occurred to me too late that I could have taken a photo of the limb stuck upright in the ground before the ice melted off for the DC photography contest.

9 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

It occurred to me too late that I could have taken a photo of the limb stuck upright in the ground before the ice melted off for the DC photography contest.

Aww, shucks. That would have made for a great 'danger' image.

I am wading through a bunch of non-descriptions in the description review queue.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Aww, shucks. That would have made for a great 'danger' image.

It just isn't going to impress without the ice - unless you're into shades of brown and grey. I should've taken it the day the ice was melting and falling. 

Shades of brown and grey might be good for danger. I can't remember if entries close today or closed yesterday, though.

Today, I think. Aside from the limb, nothing presented itself to be photographed.

There's not enough foods that start with U, X, Z to make an ABC Food game work is there? 🤔

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Today, I think. Aside from the limb, nothing presented itself to be photographed.

There's not enough foods that start with U, X, Z to make an ABC Food game work is there? 🤔

Depends on how many languages you're allowed to use?

Some from German:

Ueberraschungsei (in most countries probably known as Kinder surprise)

Xylit (though I don't recommend consuming that)

Zucker, Zwiebel, Zimt, Zucchini ... XD

edit: or check here: http://eatingatoz.com/food-list/

41 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Good morning peeps!

Did the forum's look change again? 

Yes :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

It's kinda funny to read word "limb" in Long_Before_Sunrise's posts, because I am not used to the idea what it also can mean "tree branch" :D

Edited by Lost_Unicorn

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Good morning peeps!

Did the forum's look change again? 

Yes. And it's awful. :(

No message/notification buttons at the top and it's long and skinny and looks just awful. :(

Screenshot_20210222-105504.thumb.png.dfab3004e6aa3fd55cc5aa04a7ae4a85.png

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sunny again finally.

I go home this afternoon.

It will be good to see the kittens again.

Argh. This format is awful. :(

there's not really all that much different that i see?

weird.

i'm on my computer - firefix and Win7; and i tested it on my phone, chrome on a Galaxy S10e, android v11.  and there's a few buttons here and there that look different, and the box i'm typing in is outlined.  but that seems to be all.

ravelry's change was apparently worse, but it didn't see that different to me either. 🤷‍♀️ ?

Things are not looking much different on my laptop,

I was having trouble getting one of those "X has posted. Go to new post." things to go away, though. Even after the new post showed and I replied the stupid thing stayed until I navigated away from that thread and came back. Annoying!

Hopefully TJ will get the bugs worked out of this as people report problems.

That really is awful, Lagie!

ack, @Lagie! :(

i tested the messages/inboxes on my work computer and phone and while there's a small change with deleting messages, and where to edit a message if you need to, it seems to be about the same.

i sent you a test message, let me know what it does, either here or in the message if you can access it.

I'm on mobile and don't see much difference except smaller text. 🙁 But I also have as much stuff as possible turned off to stop it from siphoning away battery power and data.

I found this in the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/wlZs9

99G

I found a 110G egg, too, but threw it back. That was more Flamingo Wyverns than I ever needed to see in my life. (Not PB)

*puts trystan's emoji egg-whacker to work on a stubborn Guardian of Change egg*

It Hatched after 5,400 views!

It's Sick! :dry:

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

DC default theme restored my links but I still don't like the overall look of the update. :(

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of kitten hairs*

*sneezes*

Edited by Lagie
Typo

Hello humans. I feel like the CPA age of Spirit and Fort may have passed. I've not been on often but it seems like you two haven't been either.

MP!

*hugs*

I'm always on. But no one talks when I'm on.

Also I'm still working from home. Which in its own way is keeping me busy

I wish I wasn't so determined to make a good impression. I had a doctors certificate that covered me till wednesday... and I went into work each day covered. Tomorrow is looking to be the same, unless I am suddenly really sick.

Nooo. If you're sick, you're supposed to stay home, MP. That's the whole point of a doctor's certificate.

I believe Fortune is working from hone which is why we are seeing less of her.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

My buttons are back in the Invision version but I'm still not happy with the overall look. I'll do a screenshot in another thread to demonstrate my biggest issue with it. :P

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Hi there Ruby Eyes.

Well that's a typical CPA breakfast XD

brownies ALWAYS makes for a good breakfast.  but i usually have a buttered bagel and either a glass of milk or a cup of tea.

so tomorrow night, once i hatch my sunset egg, i will only have a one spring egg shadow, three Halloween egg shadows, and 6 xmas egg shadows to unlock in my Encyclopedia!! 

to note: all of the market eggs are unlocked for me! (thanks Lagie, i blame you :P)

office day today (as is pretty much every monday through thursday. unless there's a snow day, which we've had at least 3 this month so far! XD