Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

congrats, Suzan!

so....i was pretty certain i influenced my vremyas correctly, but the one i thought was Rufus turned out to be female.  no worries, there's another female character i named her for.  still need to go vremya hunting later then.

cats! we finally brought home the senior cat that hubby wanted to, her name is Angel, and she's somewhere between 13 and 18, no one knows.  about 3-1/2 months ago, the rescue found her in a cat carrier outside their door.  (now, for those who believe in coincidences, there had been a lady at the rescue only a day or two before, asking if they could take her (or her mom's?) senior cat, and the rescue said no, they couldn't.  and then the day or two later, there's this cat carrier! 🤔 hmmm.....)  so she's in our office, exploring, seemingly much happier than when she was in her cage at rescue.  no pics yet, but will post when i get a good one.

i do have a pic of Luna! (that's back here ~~>)

Spoiler

SjPgUnq.jpg

Congats, Suzan!

Hmm. To cuff or not to cuff? XD

Today has seemed very long. I did do an entire 542 piece puzzle, and did one of the alternate builds of the Lego set.

Screenshot_20210101-140837.thumb.jpg.944c5e76a8a4c98008cf0594484442fe.jpg

43 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. To cuff or not to cuff? XD

nah..... XD 

also, you'd never guess how many cats live in our house.... they all like sleeping in the rooms, so you don't see 'em all XD 

Unlike one of our cat annexes which is overfull. I'm not sure how they're going to solve that.

Grrr. Someone set off fireworks in close proximity.

oof.  overfull doesn't sound good :( 

i heard lots of fireworks last night, but none tonight (yet)

It's swimming in cats. They don't have enough space to properly distance from each other. :(

Screenshot_20210101-190624.thumb.png.022aae35e400bd6c93149934b16c9be9.png

wow that's a lotta cats.

there were many rooms in the shelter where we got Harvey and Angel from, and a few of them had a LOT of cats in them... but i'm not sure if there were that many cats in one room

Congrats Suzan!

How many cats do you have now trystan?

I hope the  kitties get adopted Lagie.  

That's a lotta cats, and tgat's only one of the *counts* nine areas we have cats. Our shelter is seriously overcrowded now.

I hope so, too, @Classycal!

Why thank you Miss Classy! Say, have you been sleeping enough these days?

Since Lego seems to be a topic. I got this for Christmas and finished it on new years Eve.

No description available.

8 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Since Lego seems to be a topic. I got this for Christmas and finished it on new years Eve.

That's cool! :)

This has been a very long day... started with a young rat in the trap this morning. I wish the gardener wouldn't set it when he's not going to be around to deal with the result.

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

How many cats do you have now trystan?

seven - Blackie (15), Rocky (3-1/2), Ash & Oreo (9 mos), Harvey (2-1/2), Luna (2), and Angel (13? 18?)

1 hour ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

oooh very cool, MP!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

seven - Blackie (15), Rocky (3-1/2), Ash & Oreo (9 mos), Harvey (2-1/2), Luna (2), and Angel (13? 18?)

oooh very cool, MP!

You go girl!  I'd have that many if I could.  How is Blackie handling it all?  He was the original, right?

Very cool Yoda MP.

@Classycal - thanks! yeah, Blackie's the original kitty, we adopted him when he was 10 months old in 2006!  he likes the kittens, and doesn't seem to bother Harvey and Luna.  he still squeaks at Rocky.  No one's met Angel yet, she just came home today. :) 

Happy January 2nd, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I'm sleepy this morning.

Posted (edited)

You got up too early. I have found 5 Xenowryms since last night. I have 5 of  13 now. And I'm sure I got up before you in my time zone. What is your time zone? {as I take a brownie}

Edited by Suzan

15 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Love it! :)

I've been awake since before 6 am. No reason to be up that early but couldn't go back to sleep.

It is actually fairly warm here this morning. I went out and pulled some weeds from the mulch rings around the tree and bushes in my yard. Just had on a short sleeved shirt and a hoodie and was not cold at all. It is a beautiful sunny day after rain all day yesterday.

1 hour ago, Suzan said:

You got up too early. I have found 5 Xenowryms since last night. I have 5 of  13 now. And I'm sure I got up before you in my time zone. What is your time zone? {as I take a brownie}

I'm in DC time, Eastern.

The dog had me up at 6.

I'm very pleased the water delivery people came today.

Posted (edited)

OK you win. It was 6:30 for me. And at my house it's the cat. Our  dog died last year. MAN 2020 was a bad year! But I stole 4 Xenowryms last night. That makes 5 in two days, so no complaints here! And they're all different.

Edited by Suzan

;)

Sorry about your dog. That must have been hard. The kittens from this house are boarding with their former foster because they were too new to the house for the people to feel comfortable leaving all four animals with a (to the kittens, at least) stranger. I'm allergic to cats, so I'm okay with them not being here.

i'm also on Cave time (eastern), but i was up late then.... 8 a.m. for work at 9. i've since fixed that so i can start at 10.  hopefully the manager will schedule me to start at 10 or later (next saturday i'm in at 10:30, so there's that)

i watched Revolution of the Daleks and just have one question - when's the REST of the season supposed to air?? XD 

I haven't seen it yet. No BBC America at this house. :(