Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

oooh, those are rough sensitivities to have. :( 

soap and water... and then later, moisturizing lotion

I have lots of allergies, too.  It's miserable, and, like you said, others often think you are sick.  

The garage between my house and the next house (not my garage) just caught on fire and then there was an explosion.  It like to have scared me to death.  I was afraid my house would catch on fire because the flames were so high.  The cats, of course, are scared out of their wits and are hiding.  I would never have got them if my house had caught on fire.  

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

oooh, those are rough sensitivities to have. :( 

soap and water... and then later, moisturizing lotion

Exactly doing that! ;)

53 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I have lots of allergies, too.  It's miserable, and, like you said, others often think you are sick.  

The garage between my house and the next house (not my garage) just caught on fire and then there was an explosion.  It like to have scared me to death.  I was afraid my house would catch on fire because the flames were so high.  The cats, of course, are scared out of their wits and are hiding.  I would never have got them if my house had caught on fire.  

Oh my gosh. Glad it wasn't your garage, but that must have been scary. I hope your cats emerge soon.

We have a population of 400,000 +/- countrywide. We have 400 test kits. We have 26 beds allotted. Hunh? And today's headline says our health minister who /is/ a doctor thinks we will have only 400 cases total if it ever reaches here. He also spouted concerns about the economy and trade that sounded like he was citing last night's nonsense speech by your Cheeto verbatim. Whiskey Tango?!? And our Anglican churches are STILL offering communion from a shared cup. We are doomed...

Hello!

Wow, people are really going crazy. Like nobody ever cared for hygiene that much with Influenza and we do have people not really washing hands and sticking a spoon from whom they have eating back into the salad or so... Now everything is bad and stay at home and the world will end.

Really, common sense and as bad as it may soudn we need people to have contact to that virus to build up immunities for the great picture. But people who are falling into a group with greater risk really should not get exposed.

Not having contact at all is one way, but as we can see not possible.

It's all about balance in nature.

Hungry... I have no lunch for today T.T

How about you?

Power went out at 6am this morning.... So my lunch turned into my breakfast

Oh noes 😧

I don't eat breakfast often so lunch is usually my first meal of the day. 

I just need something small for breakfast then I'm fine until lunch.

But because of the power out I couldn't make anything. And the only thing I had to make was an egg XD

Well I couldn't now could I... That's why I had my lunch for breakfast

Spirit you know it's far too early in the day for me to perform any kind of logical thinking. 

XD

It's understandable.

I went to buy something to eat now.... My growling grew to much

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I need to go home and get my pills. It has taken a half hour to get the fourth dog inside so I can go.

Home and back went quickly.

Pills now taken!

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Good thing these are virtual hugs! Real life, we'd be standing six feet or so away from each other.