Jump to content
Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Recommended Posts

Welcome Wizardwoman.  Feel free to ask me questions, too.  I'd suggest you put your scroll I  your signature so we can see it easily.  

 

It took 10 tries to kill 5 dragons.  They kept dodging the knife.  I hope this turns out well...

Share this post


Link to post

Ya know, I am illiterate about navigating this place. It's big!  However I did see something about breast cancer dragons. I would be honored to partake in this lineage. I read the rules, and I can easily comply. So... What do I do?

Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

and now for tonight's random - i have 100 dragons left to name!  i think a few months ago i had like 400ish? i can't remember.

 

@Wizardwoman: (not what you asked about, cause i don't know) - but have you (by any chance) read The Restaurant at the End of the Universe? ("If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe?")

 

Edited by trystan
clarification

Share this post


Link to post

And if not breakfast at Milliways, there's always breakfast at CPA! XD

 

Good morning, CPA! B)

 

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

 

It is raining. It has been raining most of the night, in fact. At least most of the cat food in the bowl outside was eaten before the rain started so I did not wake up to a bowl of mushy cat food.

Share this post


Link to post

You're going to make me fat {er}. My ferals don't like mushy cat food either. But they sure like the mushy scrambled eggs I give them! lol

Share this post


Link to post

Virtual food has no calories, thank goodness! ;)

 

Hmm. I hadn't tried eggs. I'll stick to cat food! Two of the five have passed by now the rain has eased up. The Eurasian doves polish off whatever the cats leave behind.

Share this post


Link to post

I live in Minnesota USA and it gets very cold here. I give them high fat content dry food and a little something extra daily.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm on the other side of the planet so, a goodnight from me :S

 

*Inhales all the food*

 

They sound like some lovely cats, I hope that they and you guys are doing well.

It's been raining a lot here too, so much that parts of my country are flooded.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Wizardwoman said:

Ya know, I am illiterate about navigating this place. It's big!  However I did see something about breast cancer dragons. I would be honored to partake in this lineage. I read the rules, and I can easily comply. So... What do I do?

  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

It's under "Site Discussion" then "Breeding".  I can't post a link with my tablet or I would.  

Edited by Classycal

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Wizardwoman Nice to have another Northerner (WI over here :) )

 

Adaftlittlepunk ate all the food so I'll have to hit Lagie's secret brownie stash :D

 

Congrats @trystan for getting down to 100 un-named, almost there!! Have tons of fun at the party!

 

Edited by a_god_s
*was really wanting a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream*

Share this post


Link to post

Hmm. There's still waffle batter. We could make some fresh ones.

 

I wish the mosquitoes would just go away! *tries to not scratch*

Share this post


Link to post

There are always brownies! *snags some from the fridge and sets them out*

 

The sun never did manage to come out today but at least the rain has stayed stopped.

Share this post


Link to post

No rain here today, but it is cool.  I'm resisting turning on the heat though because as soon as I do, it'll warm up.  I wouldn't have thought 63 F (17.2 C) would feel so cold.  I guess the humidity is low.  Maybe I'll move to the Bahamas Lagie.  

 

Made it to church today.  We are practicing proper social distancing and wearing masks.  

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wizardwoman said:

🤞

Please try to have some chat in your posts! :) One word posts and emoticon-only posts are actually again forum rules and can find you being warned by the mods.

 

63 is freezing, Classy! *shivers just thinking of it* Sure! Move here! :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

63 is freezing, Classy! *shivers just thinking of it*

oooh, 63 is perfect! :) (says the Pennsylvanian!)

 

so:  the girls made birthday brunch reservations for us in Doylestown - the restaurant - The Hattery - was really cute and old-timey. the lights over the bar were hats! :) and we were correct - the brunch was to get us out of the house.  i texted younger daughter when we were on the way home.... and she said if we had any leftover money (she gave us cash which was from both of them), we could stop for ice cream!  so.... after our wonderful brunch, we stopped at Goodnoe's (local dairy, homemade ice cream! yum!) for ice cream.....

 

and came home to a (socially-distanced, outside, wear a mask when you're not eating) surprise party! my mom was there, as was my sister-inlaw and younger nephew.  the actual surprise was my brother (the middle of us "kids," i'm the oldest), his wife, and son (older nephew).  another not-surprise was my older daughter was running late, but the reason was a surprise - one day last week her and my brother-inlaw (electrical contractor) did a job at someone's house - wearing masks, distancing from people not in their bubble - but the son got covid (as older daughter puts it "probably from doing something stupid.") and son gave it to his parents. and since they were in the house, they decided to get a test - and older daughter checked the website where the results were this afternoon, and it was negative, so yaay!

 

it was quite a nice day! :D 

 

4 hours ago, a_god_s said:

Congrats @trystan for getting down to 100 un-named, almost there!! Have tons of fun at the party!

thanks, and we did!

 

(also - turns out it was supposed to be on sept 26th..... but there were too many "not able to come" replies, so it was rescheduled.  and younger daughter DID tell the manager not to schedule me today! XD 

Share this post


Link to post

Well the rescheduling probably helped it be more of a surprise! :D

Sounds like you had a great time! Which is awesome.

Edited by Lagie

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, trystan said:

 

so:  the girls made birthday brunch reservations for us in Doylestown - the restaurant - The Hattery - was really cute and old-timey. the lights over the bar were hats! :) and we were correct - the brunch was to get us out of the house.  i texted younger daughter when we were on the way home.... and she said if we had any leftover money (she gave us cash which was from both of them), we could stop for ice cream!  so.... after our wonderful brunch, we stopped at Goodnoe's (local dairy, homemade ice cream! yum!) for ice cream.....

 

and came home to a (socially-distanced, outside, wear a mask when you're not eating) surprise party! my mom was there, as was my sister-inlaw and younger nephew.  the actual surprise was my brother (the middle of us "kids," i'm the oldest), his wife, and son (older nephew).  another not-surprise was my older daughter was running late, but the reason was a surprise - one day last week her and my brother-inlaw (electrical contractor) did a job at someone's house - wearing masks, distancing from people not in their bubble - but the son got covid (as older daughter puts it "probably from doing something stupid.") and son gave it to his parents. and since they were in the house, they decided to get a test - and older daughter checked the website where the results were this afternoon, and it was negative, so yaay!

 

it was quite a nice day! :D

Sounds like a delightful day!

So glad your daughter's test was negative.

 

We just got home from our socially-distanced back yard get-together at my son's house. It was so nice getting to be with them all in person after so long!

I even got a hug from my granddaughter. (We were both wearing masks and facing opposite directions. My son-in-law made some smart remark about getting too close and I said, well I didn't beathe!)

We have had family Zoom sessions, but they just aren't the same!

 

Now we are trying to decide if we can do Thanksgiving in a safe way, but it will most likely be too cold to do that outdoors and I don't really know how to have us all safely together indoors. :(

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Well the rescheduling probably helped it be more of a surprise! :D

hmm.... maybe?

 

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Sounds like a delightful day!

So glad your daughter's test was negative.

yes, and yes!!

 

good luck with Thanksgiving

Share this post


Link to post

Good morning everyone!

Man it feels like if I have totally accomplished nothing this weekend

Share this post


Link to post

Good morning and good night... and I really didn't get anything accomplished this weekend. Not a darn thing... and I'm ok with that.

 

swoosh... imagone

Share this post


Link to post

Good night @a_god_s

 

Ugh my heart is getting hurt again.

 

*sigh*

So lonely!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.