Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning peeps!

Technically Classy got the first post but ok XD

I have never before hated a Disney character as much as I did Flynn Rider this morning lol. 

Edit: Oh hey first toppage XD

Edited by Fortune86

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Well among us regulars it is MP XD

Why? What did Flynn do?

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

Hey Swift.

Jerk kept stealing my combo. There's a dancing mini-game in KH3 and he kept getting in the way and causing me to lose points. Three times on the trot he prevented me from getting the high score. XD

Whoa that’s worse than any other crime he’s committed XD 

Ooh I found something! With the Aa thing on my phone I can Request Desktop Site. Now I can look at Newt nodding from my phone. XD 

Well he is a scoundrel XD

Also... I got a horse in Stardew Valley

Spoiler

D0974335F3C41098FD369C7BEBC8B9FD406FF1A8

And this is Fortune's current look

Spoiler

2FE2B2EB554837D3A42C58C7BEFB55B5E5CC8B8D

Not the Neigh Neigh is the only pony we get. Helps me to move around faster.

Yeah the other morning you were crawling into the kitchen table. But I'm sad to say.... Stardew Valley Fortune wasn't very bright.

Neigh Neigh? XD

Aw T-T

Pfft you made it sound like real life Fortune is any better :P

XD

I can name all the animals I get.

My dogs name is Snooch XD

Yeah I think I got him in my first year.

So he's been around for a while now.

Also named my dinosaur Gecko XD

I don't know much about what you guys are talking about, but it sounds like you are having fun, so yee haw!

Spirit is farming on Neigh Neigh with Snooch and raising animal children and I'm dancing and chasing fruit around.

Hope that clears things up for you!

I love Ponyta! I have a shiny Galar one  XD

I was thinking about getting a second one for Shiny Galar Rapidash but I'm getting burned out with my shiny Cottonee attempt T-T

10 hours ago, Classycal said:

I think some governors are taking some steps that Pres Trump isn't

i think a LOT of governors, mayors, health officials, common sense people are taking steps that trump just doesn't care about.

also, @Lagie - that frowny tinypic pic in the very first post is kinda making me grumpy, LOL.  if you want, i can host whatever pic it was on my imgur?

New thread! I can remember when those were frequent.

Trying to decide if it is safe for a friend and me to go to a movie tomorrow. Wish I could know how crowded the theater will be.

Maryland's governor is supposed to have a news conference at 4:00 and announce new measures against the virus. Has to be better than anything our idiot President has done. We apparently have our first "community transmitted" case here in the state now.

48 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Has to be better than anything our idiot President has done.

anything is better than that....

7 hours ago, trystan said:

i think a LOT of governors, mayors, health officials, common sense people are taking steps that trump just doesn't care about.

also, @Lagie - that frowny tinypic pic in the very first post is kinda making me grumpy, LOL.  if you want, i can host whatever pic it was on my imgur?

They are, thank goodness.

I don't recall what the image was so I will just have to edit it out.

We had our first customer in a mask today. I asked how she was and she said fine, at which point another customer muttered, "Then you don't need it."

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

We had our first customer in a mask today. I asked how she was and she said fine, at which point another customer muttered, "Then you don't need it."

score for your customer!

the fun part is i have allergies/things that make my sinuses twitch year round.... so i've learned to tell the difference if *I*  have allergies vs a cold.  not everyone will know that though, *sigh*