Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yeah I doubt I'm going to get the golden ending first time XD

Anyhows, enough about that. How's your gaming going? 

Well I just have one character to level up and two more who's bonds I need to complete. Then I will be heading for a boss fight. But I don't know what will come after that XD

This is isn't that kinda game XD

More like save the world

Not all of them yet. I have 19 so far. I think there is like 32 or 36 achievements

Well that's about halfish :)

Can you mop up after you beat the final boss or will it require another play through? 

Alrighty XD

Dang nabbit I need one more iron ore which I could have got today if I hadn't broken that dumb rock :dry:

No the one I broke before hasn't respawned yet, or if it has it's somewhere I can't reach. XD

Edited by Fortune86

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Spirit, I could use your advertising skills today! I have to prepare a pdf to send to someone for an ad about the humane society where I work. I'm good with the text part, not so great with the graphic design. :rolleyes:

LAGIE!

You can email it to me and I can design you something.

Just say size, color and what idea you would like

Seriously? That would be awesome! Thank you! I'm leaving for work now. Will see what I can rustle up.  :)

*ummm* Well, of course by today. :P

Actually I pulled something together that they seem to like (and I did send it to you so you can see what I managed).

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, right?

Thanks for the offer, though!

I'm having a meltdown day. I definitely need a vacation from this place. (Work, that is, not CPA!)

worked this morning, got caught up on my current show, watched another ep of another show that i'm in the middle of.... and i'm still in the middle of s3 of the Twilight Zone.... i'll be glad when Biden gets elec-- oh, not that Twilight Zone! XD 

XD

I started vacation at 4 today when I clocked out from work. With that, and the lockdown, I have nowhere I am expected to be until Monday the 17th at 10 a.m. Now to decide what I'll be doing with my time!

All of the above! And books, and sitting outside reading, and swimming.

Should be a good, work-stress-free, nine days!

of COURSE books!  whatcha reading?

and can i join you for those 9 days? i'll sit like 10 feet away from you and wear my mask! :) 

Sure! No a/c though. You okay with that?

Just finished a 'chick lit' book - The Sweetest Taboo. Started - um don't know the title, about a family where the daughter has died. Google is not helping.

hm... is there a cool breeze? that's always good. :) 

boo for google! it's fine, i'm just nosy. ;) 

Sometimes! And fans! And a pool.

Whatever you love by Louise Doughty. So far it's off to a good start.

oooh a pool!  guess i ought to get a bathing suit :) 

glad your book is off to a good start.  i'm having trouble staying in mine... Stranger in a Strange Land.  i know if i keep reading, it'll eventually grab me, but it's slow going.  i'm in chapter 10 of 39 (pretty sure there's 39 chapters).  i have a few other books out from the library that i also need to read, so maybe i'll return it and get it out again and give it another try in a little bit?