Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

10 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Best of luck! I hope everything's okay for you!

Thanks! I had stocked up before the long weekend so I'm okay foodwise, and I work for an essential service so I'm okay jobwise, thankfully. I may take vacation though so I don't need to deal with the roadblocks every day.

Toppage, page 147! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Thanks! I had stocked up before the long weekend so I'm okay foodwise, and I work for an essential service so I'm okay jobwise, thankfully. I may take vacation though so I don't need to deal with the roadblocks every day.

Awesome! :D Stay safe!

I slept so little last night. I'm happy to be making it home today, though! 

Yay for being home!  I've actually enjoyed being in my house the past few months (though I miss the house sitting income).

we had lots of rain this morning.  then some wind and rain, then more wind.... and for the past 3 hours it's been sunny, warm, and humid. bleh.

i took a half day because we (younger daughter and i) were going to take my mom down to meet my brother, but she told me she didn't want to go because she has trouble with stairs (she pulled/strained a muscle in her leg/back at the end of june), and my brother has like 15 stairs in his house.  she wanted to be at my brothers this week because friday would be her anniversary, and she doesn't want to be alone.  in the end, i'll be going for lunch and my sister-inlaw will be there for dinner. so it'll work out in the end. :) 

but since i took the half day, {back here in case you don't need to know about my xrays and shoulder and stuff}

Spoiler

i was able to go for another xray the doctor prescribed - my first xray showed nothing wrong with my shoulder (so it's probably tendonitis), but they wanted a chest xray to see if there really is some scarring on one of my lungs. :blink: thing is, if there was scarring, it could be from pneumonia, or bronchitis... but i haven't had either.  in fact, i've never had any breathing issues.  which tells me - it's a shadow on the xray.  but they wanted a chest xray to confirm that.  i'll know in a day or two when the doctor's office calls. XD 

funny thing is, when i went to the dentist at the beginning of july, they updated all my xrays (18!), and when when the dentist was checking them over, he had to zoom in, and look at it at a different angle and get someone else's opinion - turns out it was a shadow, not a cavity. LOL

so..... yeah.

Shadow play, hunh? 

Glad the storm mostly left you alone!

I did my last bit of pre-lockdown shopping today.

And, considering my shop was closed, we made a decent amount of money! :)

XD well, i'll know in a day or two after the doctor reads the x-ray. 

i'm glad too!

Morning peeps!

Been playing Animal Crossing. It's cute.

Spoiler

EepI326UYAAIdtB?format=jpg&name=small

My..err....'What if I need it later' complex kicked in pretty early...

Spoiler

EepI33SUcAAtiHN?format=jpg&name=small

ello fortune.

is obsessed with a chinese drama I'm currently watching. will probably go and watch another episode Imayhaveaproblem

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Why are you hoarding fish?

Hi there WS!

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

Because the owl in the tent behind my house won't take any more donations yet. I've been fishing and catching bugs to raise money to pay off the raccoon who built my house. I keep forgetting which types I've already handed over so I'm holding onto these for now. I really hope the dog shows up soon. So far I only have the bear and the penguin to talk to.

Also my shoes don't go with my new dress so I'm barefoot now. 

Okay so far. A bit sleepy!

How are you?

Someone on You Tube asked me to keep an eye out for a gem in the game Earthlock and where it might be. Last night it popped up on my screen while I was treasure hunting.

I forgot to take a screen shot of it. But luckily remembered where the treasure was and marked it on the map for the person.

But you tube doesn't really allow personal messages. So I wanted to upload it onto Twitter but I forgot my password again. So I did the next best thing XD

I want to take time off as well but I don't see that happening any time soon

I have a bunch of days to use up. If I don't I lose them.

I won't be able to go anywhere, but it'd be nice not to have to sit by the computer all day. 

I want to build mine up again. But I don't even know if we are even going to be open or closed over December holidays because of this virus.

So I will have to wait and see.

My Government are still flip flopping back and forth over Corona. 

Maybe I should take up fencing. I get a mask, gloves and a sword to stab people who break the six foot rule. 

Yeah our government is also flipping and flopping.

XD

I wish I can got and play games now.

Sadly the console and tv is in the other room

I can play FFX but I'm not in the mood for grinding