Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

XD I was thinking last week I was almost due for a haircut, never considered shaving it off. XD

Hmm. If rumours are correct, our lockdown may be extended by four weeks due to the idiots at the beaches and bars and basketball courts.

Alliteration toppage, page 14! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

3 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Hello!

*gives everyone a virtual hug*

So here i am thinking about shaving my head. Not sure if i will do it for real. Haircut will not happen for some time for sure.

Don't do it!

Morning all!

This coming Friday our country is on a 21 days lock down.

*insert anxiety levels here*

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Something like that and by the looks of it they are closing the newspaper for these 21 day as well. It will be a hit for us.

I'm just praying I still have a job at the end of this and that the newspaper won't be closing for good

*snuggles Spirit*

By the sounds of it you are one of their best workers, so I'd think they wouldn't give you up easy.

My dad is in the same boat. Because of his age he's been told to stay at home, but we worry that if they divide his duties and do without him for long enough they may decide they don't need him back. 

3 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Something like that and by the looks of it they are closing the newspaper for these 21 day as well. It will be a hit for us.

I'm just praying I still have a job at the end of this and that the newspaper won't be closing for good

Our papers are still open, thank goodness. I hope yours will reopen. *Zen hugs*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and assorted cereals*

I'm debating sneaking out for a paper before the curfew officially starts in 40 minutes.

(Why do I keep hitting space instead of n? 😮 )

Edited by Lagie
As Trystan would say, proofread, THEN post.

All the best to you!

Hope people get to keep their jobs.

It's a really hard hit.

Spliss already makes it difficult to brush my hair, bad sign. And i mean i can always let it grow back. My hairtexture is in a way that a hairslide is just falling out of my hair too smooth or however you call it. Not that i do anything special with my hairlenght besides using a hair tie. Having your hair in the way when you try to do anything is annoying.

If been together with my hair for years i can wait years again to let it grow long again.
Next time i go out and do groceries i will have a look for something to shave my head in a safe way.

My hair is so fine, I could never get hair clips to stay in it properly. Ponytails worked when it was long, but braids would just get thinner and thinner. That's why I tend to keep mine short now. On the plus side, I have a really good hair stylist so as it grows it grows out nicely rather than looking shaggy.

Yeah fine hair and nothing stays in there. Each step be it as gently as i can be or turning of my head the hair clips are moving down until they finally fall towards the ground.

I can do a ponytail but braiding was always too much work for me. :P

morning... err,. afternoon all! i'm in the office today, and i'm actually *gasp* working!  this is what happens when i'm not in for a day.  but i'm just about done with the work that i have, so it's all good.  it's just me in the office, but honestly, this is kinda normal for sometimes, too. there are days where my boss will call in and say she's taking the day off anyway, so it's like that, but with more social distance XD

I'm home, but did some work-y stuff by email and Facebook.

My begging email actually generated about $1,000 of funds so far! :)

oh i've done work-y stuff since last week, even though i was in the office only one day. my hubby says it shows my boss that i'm staying engaged in the business, but i have no idea if my boss actually sees it that way? i dunno....

Well, I'm meant to be on vacation, so I really /shouldn't/ be working! XD

I'm soooo jealous you get to see Good Witch!

heh

so, i've reached the end of s4 of Good Witch on netflix.  now it's onto my sketchy website to watch s5.  and probably s6, it's supposed to air soon? i dunno.

i'd invite you over too... but social distancing.  and distance.  and airline travel.  oh my....

2 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

Next time i go out and do groceries i will have a look for something to shave my head in a safe way.

So you are going to shave it.  Have you thought about cutting it yourself then getting a good cut once the crisis is over?

My hair is somewhat thick, but not as much as it used to be.  I'm glad I'm able to put it up in a clip.

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

so, i've reached the end of s4 of Good Witch on netflix.  now it's onto my sketchy website to watch s5.  and probably s6, it's supposed to air soon? i dunno.

I love the Good Witch.  I don't have the Hallmark channel to get S5.  I don't know if S6 is out yet or not.    

44 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I love the Good Witch.  I don't have the Hallmark channel to get S5.  I don't know if S6 is out yet or not.    

according to imdb, season 5 aired last summer.  hopefully s6 will air this summer and i can find it in my DVR to record it.  we shall see. :) 

I have a wee black line creeping across my laptop screen. This isn't good, as all our computer places are closed! 😮

Mornin peeps. How’s everyone?

*pets Lagie’s computer* there there you don’t need that nasty black line do you? Behave please. 

Still alive, remembering to "be careful what you wish for" because I was complaining about how dead it was at work ( before my vow of never complaining again for the rest of my life) and then all hell broke loose and it is so busy here I don't have enough time for my dragons LOL

many months ago (could have been a year or so - time has no meaning), i said i wanted someone to pay me for working, but i kinda didn't really want to actually work, just goof off and home and crochet or whatever.  but i didn't mean it this way!