Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Vlooi or Vlooitjie!

Named after my first Yorkie and the best dog I ever hand (sorry Muggie XD )

I've always thought that the Stoutland look like Vlooi.

My mother went to the doctor today. Her blood pressure is a bit high. The doc did his check up and said it was because of extreme stress.

So now she is on extra anxiety meds and the doc sent some my way as well cause he heard of the news about the company letting people go.

Vlooitjie it is!

(I should really stop shiny hunting because I'm running out of box space and there is still another DLC to go.)

Spoiler

EceO2UPU0AEpyna?format=jpg&name=small

I wish there was a proper photo mode.

Can you send some of the meds my way as well? We're only allowed to discuss one issue at a time with our doctors and I have quite the list XD

But it's good that you and your mom are getting some help. Hopefully everything will be ok. 

🥰

Man I truly miss that dog!

XD

And what kinda doctors do you have?! Only one issue at a time... that is just bonkers

*snugs Spirit*

Downside of the NHS XD A lot of our medical care is free but they have to keep costs down, so doctors only get about 10 minutes per person to talk about problems, diagnose, recommend treatment and type up a report. Hence why they ask we only discuss one issue at a time.  

Yeah I can't see that that's a good thing trying to sort out one problem at a time.

*shrugs*

Just how it's done here. If we had anything life threatening it'd be ok, but stuff like mental health gets bumped down the list a bit. 

Well our doctor doesn't really doe the whole mental health thing but if they see something to be concerned about then they refer you to someone. And then you have to go on from that point.

But I know my doctor doesn't want to put me on depression or strong anxiety meds cause he knows I don't need it yet.

But he did suggest that I should talk to someone at some point.

I get too anxious to talk to people, then I start crying and just want to leave XD

If I ever meet the person who keeps sending out hacked pokemon I'm going to beat them to death with a Pernach. 

I also get anxious with people but I sometimes I'm okay.

I'm a kinda in between person. I'm okay with people and on another day I'm not so okay

I don't like people XD

If I had the money I would legit live in a castle in the mountains with a moat lol. 

I just had to search what a moat was. I totally forgot what it was XD

I do think they are cooler, plus they can chase away unwanted visitors on land too. 

Reasons? 

Well the chase away unwanted visitors option and.... You can put wings on them and then they will be flat dragons

XD

Oh yeah I forgot to show you

Look at this!!

Spoiler

F92DC107436A3B26DE9AC5E6351A11C2D844AD4E

I don't know.... But for now it's helping my dwarves not falling from mining

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I do hope that spilling my water this morning is not going to be the precursor to a klutzy day. We're having a half off sale so I expect we will be busy!

LAGIE!
*huggles*

Ah yes... I know those days. I had one yesterday XD

How are you Lagie?

Spirit!

*huggles back*

I am well, thanks. I am looking forward to tomorrow's holiday!

Do you still have a job? (Please say yes.)

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

Second time it happens, the fine is $1,000. The third time, the shop gets closed down. Our PM isn't playing with his seriousness about masks being worn.

There are PB mints in the AP... and I'm egglocked... :P

Ouch!  No more ripping my mask off!  

hey all.  it's another toasty day outside. goodie. but i love my AC. XD