Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I don't think that will help with me still hoping to have a job by the end of the day.

Man I had like my fourth cup of tea now. I just need more warmth

*quickly throws logs out the window*

Why of course not >.> <.< >.>

XD

I'm a bit worried about the coming storm. Our roof is still leaking

You can put one of these under the leak o3o

Spoiler

EcZe6o4U0AUEP-G?format=jpg&name=small

Freshly caught XD

Now where did I put the firelighters....?

Edited by Fortune86

yeah I don't need more chaos in my life XD

Just do it outside!

But if the fire is outside and you're inside how will it keep you warm? 

Trust me if you are the one making the fire then I will feel it from anywhere in the world.

I'm sorry you're so cold Spirit.

I try recycling where I can as the only thing available here is cans and I don't use those.  I use reusable water bottles, and I try to use cloth towels instead of paper towels.  

I woke up way too early this morning.  

i gave up stalking and breeding, and bought my final Xeno from the market. XD

i reuse waterbottles as well. :)

I have to admit what I did at Krogers today.  It was HOT.  My blood sugar was up which also makes me hot.  I couldn't stand it anymore.  I ripped my mask off and stuffed it in my purse.  I apologized to the lady who was checking me out.  (I did last that long.)  I'm a bad woman.  🤤

20 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i tried opening my window at night once to ventilate my room, and boy was that a mistake, because the BIRDS OUTSIDE WERE LOUDER THAN I THOUGHT THEYD BE > : ( 

Birds are loud, aren't they? XD

19 hours ago, trystan said:

i get that - we have a catbird that likes taunting one of my cats

The two mockingbirds out front like to divebomb Jenny when she comes to my place for her afternoon feed.

14 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I don't think that will help with me still hoping to have a job by the end of the day.

Ouch. I hope you do!

6 hours ago, Classycal said:

I have to admit what I did at Krogers today.  It was HOT.  My blood sugar was up which also makes me hot.  I couldn't stand it anymore.  I ripped my mask off and stuffed it in my purse.  I apologized to the lady who was checking me out.  (I did last that long.)  I'm a bad woman.  🤤

:P Bad woman. Here, you'd get a $200 fine, and I'd get a $500 one for allowing you in my shop.

Hot, Humid. Sticky. Thundery. On & off rainy.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:
8 hours ago, Classycal said:

:P Bad woman. Here, you'd get a $200 fine, and I'd get a $500 one for allowing you in my shop.

wow.  i'm pretty sure we wouldn't get a fine if someone wasn't wearing a mask in my store.... we do have disposable masks that i'm pretty sure a manager has given to customers at some point

23 minutes ago, trystan said:

wow.  i'm pretty sure we wouldn't get a fine if someone wasn't wearing a mask in my store.... we do have disposable masks that i'm pretty sure a manager has given to customers at some point

Second time it happens, the fine is $1,000. The third time, the shop gets closed down. Our PM isn't playing with his seriousness about masks being worn.

There are PB mints in the AP... and I'm egglocked... :P

Edited by Lagie
Afterthought

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:
56 minutes ago, trystan said:

Second time it happens, the fine is $1,000. The third time, the shop gets closed down. Our PM isn't playing with his seriousness about masks being worn.

no kidding about being serious.  we need some seriousness around here.  the pandemic is showing just how selfish a LOT of americans really are.  (not me. i wear my mask)