Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

w1sp

Hey, the name's Grey.

I caught mention of Dragon Cave playing another game, and got curious. Well,

here we are.

My first three eggs have died, clearly I am insufficient. To be fair, I have only recently become well acquainted with forums: and this here lovely game is centered around them as far as I can see.

By the way, I've found I'm incapable of viewing the forums? It says I do not have permission- I'm not quite sure what to make of it, so I've left it for now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out! 

Enough rambling, I should talk about myself already:

My name is Grey,

Philosopher, phillips, nerd, call me whatever you wish. Female, (I have no preferred pronouns.) Hobbyist artist✏️ and writer📖.

I love dragons, as I'm sure you could have guessed, lore and pixel art. That was what got me interested in this place. I do hope my presence is welcome.

Hello and welcome :) You should be able to see everything, now. Your account has to be approved first.

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

As your hobby is drawing and writing, I'd like ask you something; Is it possible to see some of your works on internet?

@Greyphilosopher Belated welcome! Hope you are enjoying the game so far!

I noticed your egg in the official hatchery thread, since you mentioned figuring out how the growing system works I thought I'd just poke in here for a moment: Your Royal Crimson egg is now under 4 days left, which means it can hatch as soon as it has enough views/unique views. Right now it has very very low stats, I'm figuring you only put the egg in that thread? The stats an egg needs to hatch depend on a number of factors and can vary from egg to egg, but in general it almost always takes at *least* 200-300 views. Most need higher than that, my eggs usually need at least 800 views to hatch. Only posting it in that one thread won't be enough, you'll need to either put it elsewhere online (other forums, Facebook, etc) or use an off-site hatchery (many active ones are linked to in that section). 

Ohhh, I see. I thought it's hatching only depended on the amount of clicks- thank you very much! 

I will be sure to place it in other locations, so that it may grow and hopefully not die. 

Thank you very much for the advice!