I'm looking for some people to do a little RP. Probably something close to fantasy/ open world since that's my favorite. I'm pretty busy with work/ school but I have off-time here and there. Sometimes I'll be on hours at a time so it just depends!

I can do a fantasy RP, though if it's a small group I'm not sure what to do with more of a sandbox setting. I'm good at worldbuilding though, at least. Do you have any details on what kind of RP you'd like? Supernatural, high fantasy, realistic, gaslamp, serious plot or not...? I've thought about running the typical "players get trapped in a videogame" isekai, and it'd be a casual sandbox RP, but there aren't quite enough people on DCF for it, so I'm up for anything else you'd want to do (especially if I don't have to be a human in it)!

Sorry! With everything hitting the fan I had to deal with a lot of the fallout. 

I'm all for supernatural... the rest you listed I haven't heard before. Guess I've been out of the loop for a while and need to do some research XD  I've noticed too it's nowhere near as active as it used to be. A shame, I spent quite a few years on here roleplaying with everyone. Anyways none of my go-to characters are entirely human, and Supernatural would definitely fit the best.

That's understandable. I don't know where everyone went, either; I suppose they keep becoming too busy and there wasn't enough new blood to proceed them/fill in the inactivity gaps.

Alrighty, supernatural works for me! Do you have any plots, ideas, character designs, etc. you're looking to use? I'm pretty flexible, though I've learned that if I worldbuild too much I end up essentially running the RP, so I like to let others pitch their ideas first, then I can tack on anything needed afterward.